Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 06:20 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Yeah right. Most women are cheaters, liars and manipulators. It's all over the T.V. Most women initiate the divorce.

It's like America is trying to feminize men.

Magazines and media aren't empowering women to stand up on there own. There encouraging women to have multiple boyfriends, and to be "mean girls".

Sometimes I wonder if its a scheme by the government. The media is the most powerful entity in our society and its practically brainwashing american women.

I had to get tested for stds because my ex wife had to sleep with the entire neighborhood. Thankgod I was negative.

All women aren't angels. So put your cape away please.
It is.

Cruel Hoax by Henry Makow

Old 03-11-2011, 08:33 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,907,527 times
There goes 20 minutes of my life I will never get back again

Old 03-11-2011, 10:26 PM

37,608 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Yeah right. Most women are cheaters, liars and manipulators. It's all over the T.V. Most women initiate the divorce.
All over TV, where exactly?

As far as women initiating divorce, it's simply because men are much more content to stay in a marriage where the connection is gone, be it due to abuse, adultery, or addiction. It use to be that women had to stay and tolerate abuse or whatever...that is no longer true today. Quite simply, if you leave the filing up to a man, it will never get done.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:12 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
It is.

Cruel Hoax by Henry Makow
Ill check this out.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:13 PM

1 posts, read 3,052 times
i want to know how i have to marry a vietnamese woman in her country. i have fell in love with her. who i have to talk to to get married. im an american

Old 10-03-2011, 12:47 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,119,805 times
Default LMAO, you probably said the bolded part in Tarzan voice. You're a mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
I really wish people would stop with all this whininess about 'boo-hoo-hoo...American women are so mean! I'm gonna get me a nice passive foreign woman who refills my Cheerios when they get soggy!'

I've got a theory---like to hear it? Here it is...

All this American vs foreign born women boola-boola is the result of SOME of these guys (yeah I said SOME...the majority probably ain't like this) finding out that American women aren't taking any of their post-adolescent crapola, domestic violence, and 'me tarzan you Jane stay home and make babies and cook for Tarzan' BS, and are telling them to make like a walking stick and hit the bricks...

And this is no slight to foreign born women either...please don't take it as such...but it gets monotonous all the time, with this 'I'm gonna get me a foreign girl...you Western/American women are a bunch of ball-breaking, gold digging, loud-mouthed beeyotches who won't say how high when I say jump!'

How about a little truth...either your game is weaker than Charmin in a monsoon, and you need to step it up...or (gasp!) quit TRYING to run games and actually treat a woman with some dignity and respect...maybe then you won't be running across the ocean with your tails between your legs and your d***s slung over your shoulders, looking for some shrinking violet who's gonna kiss your a** 24/7 and not question anything you do...

When I knew, back in the day, that I either needed to make a better me, or spend a lot of time getting personal with my right hand, guess which one I chose? It's not that hard, and all American women aren't the daughters of Cruella DeVille
Everyone made good points thus far. There are good American women that are willing to give a good man the world and there are ones that resemble the women off of VH1's Tough Love. In many cultures foreign women are raised to be subservient because they're dependent on the man for their survival, so I'd hope they not bite the hand that feeds them. I'm not saying it's right that these men may dog their women but that's what happens.

Quote:
SOME American men can't handle highly educated, independent American women. They have to look at subserviant cultures where the woman is more of a second class citizen to find a mate they can handle.
True, the same can be said for some American women. It's not that some men can't handle highly educated, independent women because they can. It's just that highly-educated, independent women like to tout that to a man every chance they get. It's a big turnoff, honestly. If a woman is so independent, why is she seeking a relationship? She's independent so by default, she shouldn't need a man. A man is always going to go where he's wanted and needed. And highly-educated women tend to act like their s**t don't stink.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:50 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,029,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northside904 View Post
True, the same can be said for some American women. It's not that some men can't handle highly educated, independent women because they can. It's just that highly-educated, independent women like to tout that to a man every chance they get. It's a big turnoff, honestly. If a woman is so independent, why is she seeking a relationship? She's independent so by default, she shouldn't need a man. A man is always going to go where he's wanted and needed. And highly-educated women tend to act like their s**t don't stink.
This is 100% true.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:58 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,696,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
All over TV, where exactly?

As far as women initiating divorce, it's simply because men are much more content to stay in a marriage where the connection is gone, be it due to abuse, adultery, or addiction. It use to be that women had to stay and tolerate abuse or whatever...that is no longer true today. Quite simply, if you leave the filing up to a man, it will never get done.
Marriages also benefit men greatly - they live much longer as a result.

Old 10-03-2011, 01:00 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,266,293 times
My guess is divorce isn't an option for some foreigners ( middle east for example) or foreign women don't play a lot of mind games.

Old 10-03-2011, 01:10 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northside904 View Post
There's a big difference between want and need in partnerships. Do any of us in western culture need anybody else? Probably not, especially women because women tend to actively seek out emotional support and companionship via friendships. There's definitely a want, tho. That seems to rub some the wrong way. On the flip side, women from impoverished nations may very well have need based on survival. Some men are attracted to that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships