Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2012, 01:03 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,567,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
A priest..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2012, 01:28 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,368,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
A priest...my own private "Thornbirds"

Oh, you really lucked out on that one. It's common knowledge that priests only like kids.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:32 AM

1,168 posts, read 2,497,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeek20 View Post
* My swedish/social sciences teacher when I was in 4th grade, her boobs were larger than my head! It wasn't so much a crush as it was horniness though.

* Then there was this lesbian coworker who I dreamed of making straight for as long as I had that job...

* One of my best friends girlfriend in high-school. (and yes I shut myself off from acting on it)

* My older sisters older friend (she was 39 and married and I was 19, but we got around to it anyways )

* (recent) My other friends crush that he pointed out (don't worry not goen there)

* (current) My friends sister who is together with a guy I kinda know but don't like.

* (current) My neighbor 2 doors to the right (look down)
* (current) The same neighbors friend who has a boyfriend

* (current) My other neighbor across the hall from the first one
* (current) ...and her friend as well too

The last 4 are only inappropriate because of their correlation...
And yes I can have multiple crushes at the same time although the more I have the weaker they seem.
Flaming hec!!!! You have a whole list!

Old 03-14-2012, 05:36 AM

1,168 posts, read 2,497,258 times
I had a massive crush on my male cousin. He was so good looking, intelligent, cool.....but I never acted on it because he was my cousin. He liked me too, I could tell......there was chemistry, BUT we both behaved!

Old 03-14-2012, 05:55 AM

228 posts, read 420,383 times
Heh, I had a huge crush on the jazz instructor at college. He was talented, brilliant, and easy on the eyes. I actually never took a jazz course while there, but we happened to start chatting in the hallway one day because the music school was so small. There was definitely chemistry there, but we were both married, so there was no way anything was ever going to happen. I think I really idolized him because I was the stuck in the classically-trained musician rut - sheet music only. I never really thought of myself as a "true" musician because I couldn't improvise. He was a pro, sheet music or not. What a man!

Old 03-14-2012, 07:58 PM

766 posts, read 1,653,422 times
I know this is bad, but......

When I was student teaching I had a crush on one of my students, he was a junior. There was also this senior, basketball player. He wasn't my student, but he came in the classroom all the time b/c my lead teacher was the coach....

Also, when I was in elementary school I had a huge crush on my 2nd cousin, when I was in kindergarten he was in the 5th grade, lol...I got over it by middle school.

Last edited by caesarsgirl79; 03-14-2012 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old 03-14-2012, 08:05 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,449,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Oh, you really lucked out on that one. It's common knowledge that priests only like kids.
And I was a child...well, a teenager. He was so handsome.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:33 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,437,646 times
Misty from Pokemon when I was in (early) Highschool. I made the mistake of telling the other guys on the football team about it...

then years later I made the mistake of telling my wife about it...

..then the crush had long gone, but apparently the effects remain, as when I suggested the name as a possible baby name (half heartedly, and way down on the list), my wife gave me the "Oh no! You're not naming a child after HER!"

Old 03-15-2012, 07:50 AM

25,741 posts, read 16,359,436 times
Most women I meet develop an inappropriate crush on me. I would like to speak more on the subject but I'm late for my ego therapy

Old 03-15-2012, 12:12 PM

19,601 posts, read 20,046,650 times
When I was 15 I had a huge crush on this guy- he was married to a younger friend of my mom's. They were both in their early 30's. God he was so cool. He smoked cigarrettes, listened to punk and was a skateboarder. I spent half a summer w/ them babysitting their daughter (they were like fam) it drove me craaaaaazy...

(Of course nothing ever happened, lol.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships