Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 05:40 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,640,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vanderburgh View Post
Nice car. Ever run it through Deals Gap?
It's not mine or me. Only one gal gets to see mine!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 05:41 PM

2,066 posts, read 4,330,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Hows this, was in a position of semi power in the weekend. Interacted with many women and men during the day.

At one stage three women were going past, maybe a little younger than me maybe mid 20's, one of them caught my eye, as I must of done for her too. As she was walking past and making eye contact she put one of her fingers in her mouth lol and sucks it in and out.

Now that was pretty weird lol. Ladies have you ever done anything like this? Men have you ever experienced anything like this?
That doesn't read very seductive. If she did it in any kind of overt sexual way I would think she's just a complete scum bag slu+...

Old 03-15-2011, 05:45 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,104,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
It's not mine or me. Only one gal gets to see mine!
Wait. Is that some sort of euphemism or do you really have a 427 Cobra?

I'm so confused.

Old 03-15-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Wait. Is that some sort of euphemism or do you really have a 427 Cobra?

I'm so confused.
I own and work on classics. The point being while out and about in unique rides some gals can't control it. It happens and I'm usually flattered. That is while I'm single. When I'm not she would be with me so I don't think they would do it as often. LOL

Old 03-15-2011, 05:53 PM

I guess if the guys have to ask what I mean, they have never had this happen before. You hammer it and run through some gears ( both bikes and cars)... some gal sitting on a bench or walking usually yells or blows kisses.

Old 03-15-2011, 05:56 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,299,858 times
I'd probably be too busy thinking about the germs and where her fingers have touched... it's dirty to put your fingers into your mouth for many reasons. She could have just grabbed your package as you were walking by or something. Yea.

Old 03-15-2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
I own and work on classics. The point being while out and about in unique rides some gals can't control it. It happens and I'm usually flattered. That is while I'm single. When I'm not she would be with me so I don't think they would do it as often. LOL
Gotcha. Right on. I know what you mean. It may not be a classic, but I get similar reactions when I'm out driving my Corvette.

Old 03-15-2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Gotcha. Right on. I know what you mean. It may not be a classic, but I get similar reactions when I'm out driving my Corvette.
There ya go! You know what I mean then! It always seems to happen even more when you have a couple of decent looking buddies riding with you. Is she married or does she have a SO, BF? Probably so but they still can't resist giving the nod to a cool ride.

Old 03-15-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
There ya go! You know what I mean then! It always seems to happen even more when you have a couple of decent looking buddies riding with you. Is she married or does she have a SO, BF? Probably so but they still can't resist giving the nod to a cool ride.
A-yup.

And I've found that having an attractive woman along for the ride garners even more...gesticulations from the ladies. It's almost like none of them ever listened to their fathers' warnings about cute boys with fast cars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships