U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 10:54 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,252,678 times

Advertisements

If he can hide his erections from you then I reckon he's not exactly packin' a whole lot south of the border, if you get my drift.
When I get an erection it looks like I have a 4D flashlight in my pants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2011, 04:46 PM

7,518 posts, read 8,114,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meredev View Post
First off, both me and my boyfriend of 3 months are Christians. Neither of us want to have sex before we get married. This is a first relationship for both of us, and it is getting fairly serious. We both know what we want and who we are, and we are ready for more commitment than most people would be at our age (23, 24). I'm happy in the relationship and I think things are going great.

My question is about his response to physical contact. I can tell he is attracted to me as his kisses are passionate and he touches me (face, arms, safe stuff like that) very tenderly. However, after a couple minutes of really great (french) kissing he just pulls away, kisses me on the forehead or the side of my face, and leaves. (We never get around to kissing until the end of our dates, even though I would be happy to kiss from the beginning ) I don't understand why he pulls back. I had two thoughts: 1) he genuinely doesn't want to go too far physically or give away too much of himself early on (we're both very committed to waiting) or 2) he's starting to get an erection and he doesn't want me to know. (Or 3), he's not attracted to me, but he's so passionate, tender, and generous that that is difficult for me to believe.)

What can I do to get him to kiss me more? Should I not press up against him when we kiss? Is the fact that he knows how much I enjoy kissing him making it more difficult for him to contain himself, and causing him to stop before I'd like him to? Maybe I'm just so ignorant of male sexuality that I'm making this worse. I'd appreciate any thoughts on the situation! Thanks!
First, ignore all the posters who have discouraged you from waiting until marriage. They say you've been brainwashed by a book, but in reality, they have been brainwashed by a promiscuous and immoral society. What's better: timeless moral standards that have been proven to work, or following the herd wherever it may go? I think you know.

Males - speaking in general terms - are much more easily aroused than females. It may sound ironic, but this especially is the case for sexually inexperienced males who are waiting for marriage. The "edge" is thrilling, but it's not as thrilling once you've already fallen many times, if you know what I mean. However, most of the posters here, married or unmarried, are sexually experienced, some unabashedly promiscuous, yet at least many of the males would still be aroused. Male arousal (at least in my experience) is easy to resist up to a point; but after that point is crossed, it suddenly becomes extremely difficult to resist going further and "completing" the act. French kissing - for males this may apply doubly - is really a form of foreplay - in other words, a prelude to sexual intercourse. Thus french kissing finds its ultimate outlet in sexual intercourse.

I know it may be hard, but I would consider giving up french kissing and other "foreplay-like" activities, and restricting your affection to chaste kisses, embraces, and holding hands. As I said, it is very difficult, for a male, to resist going further after a point, and you don't want to lose your eternal souls.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:49 PM

27,237 posts, read 26,860,232 times
Is his face red when he gets up to leave?

Old 04-20-2011, 04:56 PM

34,110 posts, read 6,756,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdxer View Post
First, ignore all the posters who have discouraged you from waiting until marriage. They say you've been brainwashed by a book, but in reality, they have been brainwashed by a promiscuous and immoral society. What's better: timeless moral standards that have been proven to work, or following the herd wherever it may go? I think you know.

Males - speaking in general terms - are much more easily aroused than females. It may sound ironic, but this especially is the case for sexually inexperienced males who are waiting for marriage. The "edge" is thrilling, but it's not as thrilling once you've already fallen many times, if you know what I mean. However, most of the posters here, married or unmarried, are sexually experienced, some unabashedly promiscuous, yet at least many of the males would still be aroused. Male arousal (at least in my experience) is easy to resist up to a point; but after that point is crossed, it suddenly becomes extremely difficult to resist going further and "completing" the act. French kissing - for males this may apply doubly - is really a form of foreplay - in other words, a prelude to sexual intercourse. Thus french kissing finds its ultimate outlet in sexual intercourse.

I know it may be hard, but I would consider giving up french kissing and other "foreplay-like" activities, and restricting your affection to chaste kisses, embraces, and holding hands. As I said, it is very difficult, for a male, to resist going further after a point, and you don't want to lose your eternal souls.
This ^ is an excellent post.

Old 04-20-2011, 05:15 PM
Status: "Trying to put "Christmas' inside you." (set 3 days ago)

16,120 posts, read 8,281,225 times
If I was hiding erections from my GF, I'd be trying to hide them IN her!

Old 04-20-2011, 05:34 PM

5,045 posts, read 2,848,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdxer View Post
Males - speaking in general terms - are much more easily aroused than females
But it seems the girl in this case is the one who's being aroused and pushing the boyfriend, just saying.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:04 PM

4,847 posts, read 5,176,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Smack it with a bible!
Wonder how that will affect his psyche and sense of religion.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:27 PM

42,844 posts, read 54,271,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
If I was hiding erections from my GF, I'd be trying to hide them IN her!
Exellent hideout! Too bad you've nothing to hide!

Old 04-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Status: "Trying to put "Christmas' inside you." (set 3 days ago)

16,120 posts, read 8,281,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Exellent hideout! Too bad you've nothing to hide!
Nope! It's hard to miss what I've got!

Old 04-20-2011, 09:32 PM

42,844 posts, read 54,271,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Nope! It's hard to miss what I've got!
I KNOW what you have... or shall we say what you DON'T have!

Frog reproduction
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships