Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 02:37 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
I even carry a handgun!
I used to! I let my CC license expire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 02:39 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I think he is gay or confused about his sexuality or his relationship with you. Sorry to say
Gay because he has his limits and respects the goal they both have set together?

Old 03-15-2011, 02:39 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meredev View Post
First off, both me and my boyfriend of 3 months are Christians. Neither of us want to have sex before we get married. This is a first relationship for both of us, and it is getting fairly serious. We both know what we want and who we are, and we are ready for more commitment than most people would be at our age (23, 24). I'm happy in the relationship and I think things are going great.

My question is about his response to physical contact. I can tell he is attracted to me as his kisses are passionate and he touches me (face, arms, safe stuff like that) very tenderly. However, after a couple minutes of really great (french) kissing he just pulls away, kisses me on the forehead or the side of my face, and leaves. (We never get around to kissing until the end of our dates, even though I would be happy to kiss from the beginning ) I don't understand why he pulls back. I had two thoughts: 1) he genuinely doesn't want to go too far physically or give away too much of himself early on (we're both very committed to waiting) or 2) he's starting to get an erection and he doesn't want me to know. (Or 3), he's not attracted to me, but he's so passionate, tender, and generous that that is difficult for me to believe.)

What can I do to get him to kiss me more? Should I not press up against him when we kiss? Is the fact that he knows how much I enjoy kissing him making it more difficult for him to contain himself, and causing him to stop before I'd like him to? Maybe I'm just so ignorant of male sexuality that I'm making this worse. I'd appreciate any thoughts on the situation! Thanks!
For the love of God, please have sex with this poor man.

Now.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:40 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,644,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
I used to! I let my CC license expire.
Lifetime from the State Police!

Old 03-15-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
Lifetime from the State Police!

Sweet!

I haven't been shooting in ages. I need to grab the hubby and get him down to the range.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:42 PM

334 posts, read 528,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Gay because he has his limits and respects the goal they both have set together?
I knew that if I stuck around, I would one day agree with you on something.

----------------------------------------
yeah, I wouldn't be so quick to call the guy gay... if he's NOT becoming aroused, then he could either be gay, not attracted to her, or have low testosterone or some other physical problem.

But we don't know whether he's becoming aroused or not. If he is (and I have a feeling he is), and he leaves, it's because he doesn't want to mess up. And as the man in the relationship he probably feels more responsible for their success as a couple (I'm not implying anything; that's just what's typically taught in Christian churches).

Old 03-15-2011, 02:44 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
The guy is going to end up with a raging case of epididimytis.

To the OP: God doesn't want your boyfriend to suffer.

So put out!

Old 03-15-2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post

So put out!
Something tells me that the BF is taking care of himself... he's 24.

Stop trying to scare the OP. Hehehe.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:45 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,212,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe404 View Post
I knew that if I stuck around, I would one day agree with you on something.

----------------------------------------
yeah, I wouldn't be so quick to call the guy gay... if he's NOT becoming aroused, then he could either be gay, not attracted to her, or have low testosterone or some other physical problem.

But we don't know whether he's becoming aroused or not. If he is (and I have a feeling he is), and he leaves, it's because he doesn't want to mess up. And as the man in the relationship he probably feels more responsible for their success as a couple (I'm not implying anything; that's just what's typically taught in Christian churches).
Agreed. He's probably stopping so that they don't lose control of themselves.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:46 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,644,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post

So put out!
I'm sure the man has suffered more than one case of blue balls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships