Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 10:02 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,385,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
Call me off, but if they are almost mid twenties why are they acting like 14 year olds?
Kudos to these backward young people! If only there were more of them.
Better 20 going on 14 than 14 on 20!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2011, 10:30 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Are you guys waiting for everything as far as sexual?

I worked with two virgins and they said, they don't have vaginal sex. They gave their boyfriends BJ's and swallow. I said, oh.

It's good practice...

Old 03-19-2011, 03:09 PM

1,090 posts, read 1,834,246 times
erection in a few seconds, really?

(makes me so glad i'm not a guy..... )

Old 03-19-2011, 07:03 PM

2,687 posts, read 7,409,152 times
Thumbs down hmmm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by meredev View Post
First off, both me and my boyfriend of 3 months are Christians. Neither of us want to have sex before we get married. This is a first relationship for both of us, and it is getting fairly serious. We both know what we want and who we are, and we are ready for more commitment than most people would be at our age (23, 24). I'm happy in the relationship and I think things are going great.

My question is about his response to physical contact. I can tell he is attracted to me as his kisses are passionate and he touches me (face, arms, safe stuff like that) very tenderly. However, after a couple minutes of really great (french) kissing he just pulls away, kisses me on the forehead or the side of my face, and leaves. (We never get around to kissing until the end of our dates, even though I would be happy to kiss from the beginning ) I don't understand why he pulls back. I had two thoughts: 1) he genuinely doesn't want to go too far physically or give away too much of himself early on (we're both very committed to waiting) or 2) he's starting to get an erection and he doesn't want me to know. (Or 3), he's not attracted to me, but he's so passionate, tender, and generous that that is difficult for me to believe.)

What can I do to get him to kiss me more? Should I not press up against him when we kiss? Is the fact that he knows how much I enjoy kissing him making it more difficult for him to contain himself, and causing him to stop before I'd like him to? Maybe I'm just so ignorant of male sexuality that I'm making this worse. I'd appreciate any thoughts on the situation! Thanks!
Little Christian Lady...and I use the term very lightly...you're intentionally teasing him. You need to stop. Pick up a Bible or find something else to do at the end of your date.

Old 03-20-2011, 04:35 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That too me just seems like cheating. I know virginity is defined as having no penenation.

But giving out BJ's and "swallowing" doesn't make you a virgin in my book, same with rear end sex.

Not being judgmental or harsh

If you're gonna go down on a guy, you may as well do the full monty......
Exactly what I thought.

They said, we're waiting for marriage.

Didn't ask about the anal. The BJ's floored me.

Old 03-20-2011, 04:57 PM

1,090 posts, read 1,834,246 times
i'm still hung up on this....

a few seconds????

that would really stink if it was unintentional/inappropriate... slash embarrassing!!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 05:14 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,107,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney1987 View Post

a few seconds????

that would really stink if it was unintentional/inappropriate... slash embarrassing!!!!
Hence the often used gag in movies and television shows when an adolecsent male is asked/required to stand up despite his obvious desire not to.

It's funny because it's true.

Old 03-20-2011, 05:57 PM

838 posts, read 1,876,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney1987 View Post

a few seconds????

It's true Sydney ... making out will cause it every time ... at least that's been my experience for many decades

Old 03-20-2011, 09:00 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,687,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
Call me off, but if they are almost mid twenties why are they acting like 14 year olds?
they are brainwashed by religion to believe what they are doing is wrong. Never mind they follow a book that was written by some dead guys that claimed a higher being told them too. Lets just take their words for it. And even if it were a book of non-fiction, I love how religion cherry picks. Yay religion!

Old 03-20-2011, 09:33 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,014,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koale View Post
Little Christian Lady...and I use the term very lightly...you're intentionally teasing him. You need to stop. Pick up a Bible or find something else to do at the end of your date.
Smack it with a bible!
Wonder how that will affect his psyche and sense of religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships