U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 08:04 PM

33 posts, read 57,586 times

Advertisements

I'm giving up on American women! Can anyone tell me a good mail order bride site to join? Or the ones I may have the best luck with.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:09 PM

3,573 posts, read 5,640,291 times
Look at yourself honestly and change your appearance, your personality or some quality that is turning women off.

Last edited by JustJulia; 03-16-2011 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: personal attack

Old 03-16-2011, 08:12 PM

817 posts, read 649,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by david2419 View Post
I'm giving up on American women! Can anyone tell me a good mail order bride site to join? Or the ones I may have the best luck with.
Same here, only thing is that I have given up on them a while ago, anyway, I would suggest you take a trip down to Asia man, go to Thailand, Philippines, those women know how to treat a man right, or go to China, they like American men down there, one of my good friends married a very attractive Chinese lady, and she works as a research engineer, so even career wise she's up there.

I could suggest Russia and the Eastern European ones too, but then they are usually quite deceptive, so you gotta weed out the bad ones among them. All the best to you

Old 03-16-2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
Look at yourself honestly and change your appearance, your personality or some quality that is turning women off.
Im not trying to own someone but would like to have a family. I don't find it hard to finding a date but I aways get that your to nice crap. Just looking for a good site! Not to get trashed.

Last edited by JustJulia; 03-16-2011 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: Removed reference to deleted comment.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:18 PM

3,406 posts, read 7,557,377 times
Good for you. We gave up on you a long time ago, apparently

Old 03-16-2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
Good for you. We gave up on you a long time ago, apparently
I agree to agree with you!

Old 03-16-2011, 08:22 PM

817 posts, read 649,713 times
Quote:
Well thanks for trashing me there friend! Im not trying to own someone but would like to have a family. I don't find it hard to finding a date but I aways get that your to nice crap. Just looking for a good site! Not to get trashed.
Ignore them dude, some people give you a hard time for being just honest, anyway, know what I think, you should take that trip man, don't rely too much on websites, go and stay in various parts of Asia for a few months, say 2 or 3, trust me, it will change your life, it did change a lot of friends' lives.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:22 PM

1,055 posts, read 2,121,314 times
Quote:
So, you want to buy a woman's love?

I'm sorry, but everytime I see a man who has to resort to using mail order brides because he claims he couldn't attract his own countrywomen, I immediately see the problem is with him. If the American women think you are too nice, the foreign women will think you are too nice too and may try to walk over you as well. It is you and your characteristics that are the problem, not the women.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:25 PM

25,906 posts, read 36,320,496 times
General announcement: If this thread is simply an excuse to bash American women or turns into one, it will be closed. The OP's question is where he can look for mail order brides. If you do not know, move along.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter18 View Post
Same here, only thing is that I have given up on them a while ago, anyway, I would suggest you take a trip down to Asia man, go to Thailand, Philippines, those women know how to treat a man right, or go to China, they like American men down there, one of my good friends married a very attractive Chinese lady, and she works as a research engineer, so even career wise she's up there.

I could suggest Russia and the Eastern European ones too, but then they are usually quite deceptive, so you gotta weed out the bad ones among them. All the best to you
I was think asian too. But I only have two weeks out of the year off work. So I would like to talk to a women some before I make a trip to see her. I dont want to do the American dating thing, meet in bar then married next week!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or