U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-19-2011, 01:25 PM

8,681 posts, read 6,953,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngirl25 View Post
I just don't understand how anyone can brag about having sex with 200 or more people. Man or woman! I recently met a guy who told me that he slept with 200 women and did I want to be 201? LOL Sorry to me that is disgusting. A person like that seems like they would be a walking std. Even 50 partners seems a little excessive. Does anyone else find having excessive partners gross?

See, people like that just beg to be strung along.

"200? That's it? When you get to 300, sell."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2011, 02:57 PM

9,444 posts, read 9,338,149 times
Speaking of STDs, someone I know just got diagnosed with HPV and she was in a relationship with someone for almost 2 years. Apparently he had it and didn't even know about it. Men don't experience any symptoms when they have that virus. Poor woman, 54 years old, squeaky clean all her life and bam....

It's such a luck of draw, some people sleep around for years and never get sick and for some, it's just poor fortune.

Old 03-19-2011, 02:58 PM

4,383 posts, read 3,393,493 times
I think it's great that sex can simply be bangin' good fun AND/OR can be virtually sacred (Idon't believe in actual "sacred") with someone you love. Sometimes even at the same time.

Old 03-19-2011, 04:12 PM

875 posts, read 700,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
Aside from babymaking and marital/relationship closeness, is there any other reason?
if you aren't moral, you can do that. But I think the OP was talking about with a bunch of different people.

Old 03-19-2011, 06:07 PM

640 posts, read 1,040,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Speaking of STDs, someone I know just got diagnosed with HPV and she was in a relationship with someone for almost 2 years. Apparently he had it and didn't even know about it. Men don't experience any symptoms when they have that virus. Poor woman, 54 years old, squeaky clean all her life and bam....

It's such a luck of draw, some people sleep around for years and never get sick and for some, it's just poor fortune.
It surfaces in men when they get oral cancer from going down on a woman with HPV. Sucks. That's another reason to avoid man whores. You'll get the STDs they didn't know they even had.

Old 03-20-2011, 07:55 AM

1,646 posts, read 1,170,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post

I personally do not believe in luck or fortune. It is numbers. The infected person might not be a promiscuos one but if the partner is, is a geometrical progression.

Old 03-20-2011, 07:57 AM

1,646 posts, read 1,170,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
I think it's great that sex can simply be bangin' good fun AND/OR can be virtually sacred (Idon't believe in actual "sacred") with someone you love. Sometimes even at the same time.
If a man had 200 partners I highly doubt he sees sex as something of value. Sport, maybe.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:01 AM

5,026 posts, read 6,121,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
It has often been said for speaking of number of lovers.
You take the man's quote and divide by 3 to get the correct amount.
You take a woman's count and multiply by 3 to get the correct amount.
Dang. If my math is correct I have slept with .33333 women.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:19 AM

8,233 posts, read 10,902,692 times
Where are the gays chiming in here? I bet there are some big numbers with those characters what with some of them getting it in the rear from 10 or 15 strangers at a club on a Friday night. Makes the 200+ heteros look like pikers.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:28 AM

4,383 posts, read 3,393,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgbwc View Post
Dang. If my math is correct I have slept with .33333 women.
Depends. Did you have to let the air out afterwards?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships