Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 08:24 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ittiz View Post
I think the big question is. If you had the time, the privacy, were available enough to do so and a woman who was up to your "standards" offered to service your station would you be tempted to say "yes"
No.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 10:46 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times
Quote:
I think the big question is. If you had the time, the privacy, were available enough to do so and a woman who was up to your "standards" offered to service your station would you be tempted to say "yes"
No. I can speak with authority on this one. Had a lesbian contact me on OKC recently and she was cute and 20 years younger and was trying to talk me into coming on over to the other side. I'm free, I'm available, she's cute, but no. There's something about a man that a woman doesn't have and I'm not just talking about the obvious.

Old 03-23-2011, 11:19 PM

343 posts, read 524,269 times
Quote:
No. For me, a woman could be the most beautiful in the world & ....*crickets* 'down there'.

Masculinity turns me on.

Old 03-24-2011, 03:26 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
I am with Donna. No way. I am just not wired that way and I know I will never be turned on by a woman. No chance. This is how I know that sexuality is not a choice.

Old 03-24-2011, 03:42 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,554,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Done it before, would do it again
Ditto. And I mean it both sexually and romantically (I clarify because I think the OP was referring to sexual experiences).

Old 03-24-2011, 09:08 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,630,964 times
With or without a snorkel?

Old 03-24-2011, 12:26 PM

122 posts, read 278,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
No. I can speak with authority on this one. Had a lesbian contact me on OKC recently and she was cute and 20 years younger and was trying to talk me into coming on over to the other side. I'm free, I'm available, she's cute, but no. There's something about a man that a woman doesn't have and I'm not just talking about the obvious.

Not exactly the situation I was describing. That one does involve some risk since you have to take time out of your day and go meet that person somewhere.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:28 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Not exactly the situation I was describing. That one does involve some risk since you have to take time out of your day and go meet that person somewhere.
Huh? So then exactly what situation were you describing? A situation where you don't have to meet the person anywhere? What on earth would that be? I'm not fully understanding this one....

Methinks somebody is just stretching his dream to the limit before he can't help but notice that it has snapped. Some of us women, many of us women, just don't have that interest. Period, end of story. I'm sorry, what can we tell you?

Old 03-24-2011, 05:03 PM

122 posts, read 278,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Huh? So then exactly what situation were you describing? A situation where you don't have to meet the person anywhere? What on earth would that be? I'm not fully understanding this one....

Methinks somebody is just stretching his dream to the limit before he can't help but notice that it has snapped. Some of us women, many of us women, just don't have that interest. Period, end of story. I'm sorry, what can we tell you?
No not exactly, I was presenting an "ideal" situation. That was the point. Barring all other factors and the other woman was doing all the "touching", not "would you say yes?" it was "would you be tempted to say yes?" If you would be tempted it doesn't mean you're "bi-curious" It just means you aren't repulsed. I'm sure there are many women who are repulsed. I've talked to women who are completely asexual and have no sexual attraction to either sex. What I'm saying is that I think greater than 50% of women would be "OK" with the idea. Please don't over read me here.

Old 03-24-2011, 05:11 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadethatch View Post
Are you trying to experiment with your sexuality??? Cause im a lesbian if you want to talk about anything...
That's hot
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships