Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 10:40 PM

343 posts, read 524,242 times

Advertisements

"she got right next to me she loudly said, "he knows how to lie very well, like MOST men do"..........I did not look up nor give her the reaction she was expecting but she certainly seemed "sour".
I was thinking---I wonder if she'll take that into her next "relationship"."

I would wager that she will put the next guy through the wringer. It's unfortunate that some men & women cannot let go of the disappointments relationships subject us to on occasion.

This site and a few others have opened my eyes to how many embittered male souls are out there as well. I suppose it is up to an individual's ability to cope with adversity which have little to do with their sex IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 10:50 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,771 times
Both men and women seem to be bitter if their ex treated him/her badly. On CD it seems there are more men that have either not been able to find a relationship or been treated badly. In real life it seems about equal.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:23 PM

769 posts, read 1,013,492 times
we have all been there. i recall when my parents fought as a kid, my dad would storm out of the house and my mother would pin all that man drama on me. I'd walk in the kitchen and she would be like, "all you men do is take take take"etc

Old 03-27-2011, 01:31 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
I was hurt once and then decided I had chosen the wrong type of man, after that I went on to become a great girlfriend to other great guys. Then I met a guy I thought was really nice and moral, and he was not. He started ignoring me after he met someone new that was an acquaintance, and then he did a 180 so he would get rid of me. It was heartbreaking and it scarred me cause now I wonder if there are actual good men out there or if they are all just pretending to be good. In the end I guess I still believe that good men exist, like good women do, just very, very few and far between.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:34 AM

10,135 posts, read 27,475,197 times
Most neurotic behaviors are the result of traumatic experiences occuringg before age 8. There are exceptions of course, such as persons who have survived a fire, or been seriously assaulted, etc. But, the kind of thing you are talking about? Blame mom and dad.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:08 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,996,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I was hurt once and then decided I had chosen the wrong type of man, after that I went on to become a great girlfriend to other great guys. Then I met a guy I thought was really nice and moral, and he was not. He started ignoring me after he met someone new that was an acquaintance, and then he did a 180 so he would get rid of me. It was heartbreaking and it scarred me cause now I wonder if there are actual good men out there or if they are all just pretending to be good. In the end I guess I still believe that good men exist, like good women do, just very, very few and far between.
So that would explain why you are such a *****?

Old 03-27-2011, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson513 View Post
Most neurotic behaviors are the result of traumatic experiences occuringg before age 8. There are exceptions of course, such as persons who have survived a fire, or been seriously assaulted, etc. But, the kind of thing you are talking about? Blame mom and dad.
Or try because the parents did not discipline their kids. That is the cause for neurotic behavior.

So its bs what you are saying. It is simply not true, everyone goes through bad experiences that is a part of life. So this whole before a certain age, blah blah that psychologists believe is pure crap.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
So that would explain why you are such a *****?

I am such a ?

I had no idea you thought I was a *****.

In any case, no, I've always been myself pretty much without the help of any man. But your comment is pretty weird since I don't even talk to you, lol.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I am such a ?

I had no idea you thought I was a *****.

In any case, no, I've always been myself pretty much without the help of any man. But your comment is pretty weird since I don't even talk to you, lol.
Did you give me a rep point, but instead of doing it through a member you did it through a non-member? Sheez, ashamed a bit that you agree with me

Old 03-27-2011, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Did you give me a rep point, but instead of doing it through a member you did it through a non-member? Sheez, ashamed a bit that you agree with me
Haha, sounds like someone else agrees with you. But not me, lol. You're starting to sound like Derrick Morris who is always fantasizing about me. Ah well, it happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships