U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 10:42 AM

20 posts, read 14,129 times

Advertisements

Ah a bit of a confusing title when you read it too fast. Like a cyber brain freeze, but the premise of the thread is exactly what the title holds it to be.

Define characteristics (or habits, whichever) to describe what "sexy" is to you in the opposite sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2011, 10:47 AM

21,199 posts, read 20,064,782 times
If you can make me laugh, carry on an intelligent conversation, and are very good at what you do - I think that's sexy. My husband works in sound - and when there is a problem and he's giving orders to people and getting stuff done in a high stress situation - I find that sexy. He's very good at what he does and he's very confident with out being conceited. And he makes me laugh like nobody's business!!!

Old 03-28-2011, 11:07 AM

20 posts, read 14,129 times
My definition is of someone whose health conscious (but not a health freak), funny, and definitely knows how to have a good time.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:25 AM

42,837 posts, read 77,014,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.V.E.R.I.N View Post
and definitely knows how to have a good time.
Now if you could only define THAT!

Old 03-28-2011, 11:29 AM

220 posts, read 489,144 times
Tall, dark, and handsome.

Manly, but not too overbearing.

Great personality = Doesn't take himself too seriously most of the time, but takes care of business when he needs to.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:37 AM

1,577 posts, read 1,666,040 times
Having been through two marriages that turned very nearly completely celibate, I'd better stay away from this one. Looking sexy really doesn't stand for much unless you plan to wave that person around like a trophy. I've been waved around and shown off, and I know how it turned out later. Enjoy yourselves.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:41 AM

4 posts, read 4,728 times
Someone who loves and allows himself to be loved. I like a guy who is considerate to the fact that we are not all the same and it takes time to understand one another.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:48 AM

2,725 posts, read 3,953,500 times
Good looking, takes care of herself. Doesn't take life too seriously. Can laugh at herself. Doesn't put down others,-to me that is a sure sign of low self-esteem. Confident, but not cocky. Not afraid to admit when they are wrong. Takes care of themselves-but doesn't overdo it. Don't like girls with six packs. If I wanted a man, I'd be gay. Also makes me laugh. The funny part works both ways. I also respect girls who are honest, don't play games and who is not cheap. I hate cheap people. I once dated a girl who had a daughter who at christmas time didn't want to spend anything on her or me and said about her, she's getting so much stuff frome everyone anyway. I thought, you cheap be itch. I also don't like girls who swear too much. It is a turnoff. And my number one turnoff in a women is drama. No drama queens here. I also don't like a women who wears enough makeup to paint the kitchen. I am glad my current gf doesn't wear any makeup. She doesn't need it she's got that natural glow to her. Now I realize not everyone has perfect skin. I don't have perfect skin. However, there needs to be a limit to how much makeup one will cake on.

Oh, and anyone who brags to much about themselves. Tells me how many people want them, etc, etc. Once again reeks insecurity. If your all that in real life, most likely you don't have to tell people that. I know on a computer board it's a little different since people can't see you. I sometimes come of as cocky describing myself, but I am telling the truth. I don't think out of humility you should lie. I am very good looking. However, I am not going to say I am average out of humility. However, the way you say it can be subtle. You can describe good attributes in a subtle way, without overdoing it or sounding cocky.....

Old 03-28-2011, 11:52 AM

2,115 posts, read 2,702,080 times
Aged 18-35, Big ****, long hair, cute face, big eyes, tight butt, nice figure.

And yeah, this is not politically correct, we're supposed to say we like this or that kinda personality etc, but I bet you anything 95% of men will be turned on simply by seeing a babe with the above description if they met her in her bikini on the beach.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:56 AM

946 posts, read 2,404,751 times
There's a lot of traits (physically and emotionally) I find sexy in a man. Physically, when I picture a sexy man, he's a dark brunet, dark eyes, some facial hair, very well-dressed (think suits and formal attire), physically fit, a deep voice to match, and confidence. I also think manly men with a soft side are extremely sexy...for example, a handsome man holding a baby or with a kitten lol. Things like that. Romantic men are sexy too (the kind that cook for you, for example).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships