Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 02:50 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,218,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe404 View Post
That is such a myth!
No it's not - it really happens. Very weird, but it does!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 03:12 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,477,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ittiz View Post
By sister wives you don't mean biological sisters right? As for threesomes I don't think that is how traditional multiwife relationships have been. Recently however, in the western world, I think that most men who have two "wives" probably have threesomes.
It makes me want to throw up in my mouth when I think of Cody servicing the sister wives. Yuk--and they all say how great he is--he is like a teenager--I don't think he is much of a swordsman at all. Sean Connery--yes, I believe he would be the type to satisfy many women. Once upon a time Mel Gibson might have been up to such a task---then he lost his mind and probably isn't much good in that department now.

Michael Douglas--yes, I believe he excelled but has a full time job with Katherine and is recovering from cancer.

lol--Bill Clinton would have loved to have tried--gives me the creeps but according to some he was accomplished.

If any man could satisfy more than one woman I think it would be Gerard Butler. That is the type of man I would want--certainly not little 'Cody'.

Google Image Result for http://wetmen.provocateuse.com/images/photos/gerard_butler_02.jpg

Old 03-29-2011, 03:50 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
One's too many.

Old 03-29-2011, 05:31 PM

122 posts, read 278,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
No not bioligical sisters. I don't care about traditional multiwife relationships are at all...
Well that's good, but I think if I was in that situation I would hope the woman were up to both scenarios. My Wife has a pretty low sex drive these days and if I had to wait for two women to be in the mood, I'd get even less sex than I do already. Now if I could have either or, or both that would be a good situation. Then I would be satisfied and so would the women with me. However two women at the same time would be much better, it's just sex would be rare if that were the only option.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:16 PM

874 posts, read 1,648,019 times
Only for the 3sums. lol jk

2 wives would be awkward for me.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:17 PM

99 posts, read 531,395 times
How about two men and two women all married?

Old 03-29-2011, 06:56 PM

122 posts, read 278,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowtown2snowdog View Post
How about two men and two women all married?
I think that's know as a communal relationship. I think it was presented in the recent Syfy series called Caprica.

Old 03-30-2011, 10:02 AM

31,002 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
To the OP, if you have to be muslim you might as well get the good stuff that goes along with it to.
I'm imagining burkas and full body coverings..not a pretty sight!

Old 03-30-2011, 01:17 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,694,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ittiz View Post
I think that's know as a communal relationship. I think it was presented in the recent Syfy series called Caprica.

I think that might be nice. My husband and I have friends that recently entered into a relationship like this....sad for us because they are only sexual with the four of them

Old 03-30-2011, 01:37 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,477,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
I think that might be nice. My husband and I have friends that recently entered into a relationship like this....sad for us because they are only sexual with the four of them
Way too complicated for me. I recall several SNL episodes featuring such arrangements--leading me to believe that wouldn't be my thing. 'My Lover' and wherever they were they ravaged each other until sated. Others were embarassed but the lovers didn't care.

Thank you SNL--for enlightening me for many decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships