Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 10:26 AM

817 posts, read 811,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
This sounds childish. Most men are only checking out your woman. Nothing more. If your mate is attractive, then you'll have this problem. No big deal. Like another poster said, hold her hand, pull her close or hand on lower back.

It's the same as women checking out your guy. Hand in his or pat his behind. They'll get the message. Move along ladies.
Yes, but I was thinking that the OP was describing a situation where they start passing perhaps some lewd comments, etc etc, also, the majority of the people would never get into a fight either, they just put a show of being a tough guy, and when you give it back to them with an attitude that you wouldn't mind giving them a tight kick or two, most of them would just back off, again, this is only when the ogling gets to a physical part, if they are just ogling without saying anything, nothing to be concerned about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 10:43 AM

13,005 posts, read 18,906,017 times
Actualy, many guys like that, it means they've got a hot chick.

Old 03-29-2011, 10:47 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,238,675 times
Yes, def just take her hand or lean in for a sweet kiss on tha cheek, smile and think to yourself "eat your heart out"....

It actually happens alot to me, girls checking out my man, he is (Ithink n e way) a might more handsome than I am pretty, so, I just smile at them and hold him close...move on ladies this ship has sailed. haha!!

Old 03-29-2011, 11:12 AM

78,404 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsshowtime View Post
Was just wondering, as this happened last night.

Of course the logical thing is ignore them and move along, but at the moment, you want to grill them back. It really irritates me with the lack of respect people have checking out my girl right in front of me.

What do you do when a group of guys, in my case younger thugs are in front of you looking back at you and your girl. What do you guys usually do, stare back at them, ask what they are looking at, or just ignore them, wait if they get confrontational.
It's always a good idea to challenge a group of guys because they happened to look at your girlfriend.

What are you 15?

Old 03-29-2011, 11:49 AM

1,489 posts, read 3,088,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
It's always a good idea to challenge a group of guys because they happened to look at your girlfriend.

What are you 15?

No, its not just about the staring. I was more concerned if things get to more than just looking, words start going, lewd comments. Who really wants to just back down and ignore them. And believe me, the comments were on the verge of being said.

Old 03-29-2011, 12:56 PM

78,404 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
No, its not just about the staring. I was more concerned if things get to more than just looking, words start going, lewd comments. Who really wants to just back down and ignore them. And believe me, the comments were on the verge of being said.
So what?

What are you going to do about it? Start a fight and get your gf beat down in the process? Maybe shot or stabbed?

ESPECIALLY if you have your gf with you or when you get older and are out with your kids etc you need to be smart about not escalating stuff and dragging others down because of your own ego. If you want to go back looking for the guys later and get shot by some loser then that's your decision.

Old 03-29-2011, 12:58 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,277 times
I might whisper something naughty in her ear and then kiss her when she looks at me.

really depends on what kind of mood I'm in at the moment.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:01 PM

806 posts, read 2,341,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post
I'd smile at them then put my arm around her, maybe grab her ass in front of them. Shove it in their face that you get to go home with her

wink at them, and lay a big fat juicy kiss on her!
Why bother thinking about confronting them, girls don't like that.. You would totally ruin the night..

How does she dress in public??

Old 03-29-2011, 01:11 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times
Quote:
Was just wondering, as this happened last night.

Of course the logical thing is ignore them and move along, but at the moment, you want to grill them back. It really irritates me with the lack of respect people have checking out my girl right in front of me.

What do you do when a group of guys, in my case younger thugs are in front of you looking back at you and your girl. What do you guys usually do, stare back at them, ask what they are looking at, or just ignore them, wait if they get confrontational.
You look at them at do this..."...hold your head up high, smile, and give them the "toodles" sign!

Some boys and some men have very low respect of a good looking woman. Usually they will act like a dog in heat! It is embarrassing!

Old 03-29-2011, 01:20 PM

122 posts, read 278,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
People have eyeballs and are free to look at anything they want.

People have mouths and can say whatever they want.

People have hands and must keep them to themself.

When looking is only looking you do nothing.

When talk is only talk you do nothing.

When looking and talk becomes touching you act.

I second Lucky's comment.

People usually wait till I'm not around to oogle at my wife. The ones that do check her out while I'm around try to do it discretely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships