Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 09:32 AM

22,192 posts, read 29,184,054 times

Advertisements

My men love it. Its a huge self esteem boost
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2011, 12:28 PM

859 posts, read 2,819,343 times
Simply smile and know that you are going home with her and they aren't.. .Simple as that.

Old 03-30-2011, 01:07 PM

950 posts, read 1,509,035 times
If a group of guys are sexually harassing my woman, I take out the technine. I am not stupid enough to go into a fight where I am outnumbered. That is what the steel, the gat, the hammer, the heat, etc is for.

Old 03-30-2011, 02:30 PM

13,562 posts, read 21,321,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney1987 View Post
beat em up beat em up

Well to sweetkisses and other women who like the thought of their man fighting for them and to supermanpansy if a guy throws the first punch to a guy or guys that may deserve it chances are the cops will be called and chances are the cops will arrest the one who started aka threw the first hit even though he was the victim.

So that leaves a guy a great choice, fighT and possibly get his faced kicked in and possibly go to jail charged with battery or assault which possibly being a felony which possibly incuring jailtime and fines and loosing certain rights for life due to a felony conviction. Or escape the situation and feel like he is a puss and maybe his girlfriend think so of him also.

Yeah if it is bad enough a guy should fight but he should be smart enough to make sure if the cops arrive that he was hit first because then it is self defense. And besides most guys can't fight 3 or 4 guys and win.

Old 03-30-2011, 02:45 PM

932 posts, read 1,172,825 times
When my STBX wife was being harassed by someone at work, he and I had a little "chat". I'll say no more, but the harassment stopped very quickly.

Old 03-30-2011, 03:11 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,131,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Well to sweetkisses and other women who like the thought of their man fighting for them and to supermanpansy if a guy throws the first punch to a guy or guys that may deserve it chances are the cops will be called and chances are the cops will arrest the one who started aka threw the first hit even though he was the victim.

So that leaves a guy a great choice, fighT and possibly get his faced kicked in and possibly go to jail charged with battery or assault which possibly being a felony which possibly incuring jailtime and fines and loosing certain rights for life due to a felony conviction. Or escape the situation and feel like he is a puss and maybe his girlfriend think so of him also.

Yeah if it is bad enough a guy should fight but he should be smart enough to make sure if the cops arrive that he was hit first because then it is self defense. And besides most guys can't fight 3 or 4 guys and win.

Never allow yourself to get hit first. Most people I know who haven't been in a lot of fights think this way. I always want to be the aggressor. It doesn't mean that you have to take care of your business right there in the mall. Hence, the taking it outside. And if a man has any bal ls, he will take it somewhere where it can't be broken up. Only people who truly have been in a lot of fights understand the concept of getting off first. Total advantage goes to you. Most people have altercations like this daily and most people don't do anything. However, when you are the exception and not just talk and you take it to some punk quickly and viciously, they get confused, afraid and fight or flight usually kicks in. And most cases they just want out of there. Too late though, they already pushed the wrong guy. Let a guy hit you first and anyone has a punchers chance of getting lucky and dazing you. I once put it on four guys who were talking shi t because they didn't think I would. After sizing them all up, I felt like I could take em. I did. I walked away with a few scratches and my face was perfect. I won't go into long detail of exactly how it went down or what they looked like. Some people think because they have numbers that you automatically would back down. Not true with some people.

And again regarding letting them hit you first. Never, unless someone catches you off guard. But that won't happen if you plan on taking it to them. I am sure anyone who has ever had a lot of fights will vouche for this. Always be the aggressor, it is always to your advantage. Unless, and this is a big exception, because me personally I don't fight sissies. No point in it. But unless, you feel like the guy is so out of your league, you can allow him to sissy tap you, and then for maybe legal reasons beat the dumb out of him. I don't usually fight guys that I know I could woop out easily. That's no fun. I am not a bully. I am the guy that fights bullies

Oh and fyi, a guy can push you and it is just harrassment. I once had a guy push me first and I though that justified me stomping him out. It didn't I got the assault charge and had to get a lawyer. This happened in jail too. The guy was twice my weight too. But because his face had all the damage, I got the charge. For assault someone has to leave marks, otherwise it is just harrassment. I found this out years ago the hard way. Only ended up losing a month of good time and a month in key lock, but that's life. Btw, I am in my mid thirties to upper thirties now, so I try not to fight much anymore. However like Jacksonville said, there are always guys that want to test you. Because I look younger for my age (look like I'm mid twenties) people were I live still test me from time to time. People who don't know me. I live in an urban environment. I always wonder why some don't notice the partial cauliflower ear and assume I have a wrestling background, and just assume I can take care of myself. It still amazes me. I don't have it as bad as some but it is still noticable. And anyone who has ever wrestled, knows that just about only wrestlers get this. But people are dumb, what can I say.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 03-30-2011 at 03:30 PM..

Old 03-30-2011, 03:28 PM

13,562 posts, read 21,321,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Never allow yourself to get hit first. Most people I know who haven't been in a lot of fights think this way. I always want to be the aggressor. It doesn't mean that you have to take care of your business right there in the mall. Hence, the taking it outside. And if a man has any bal ls, he will take it somewhere where it can't be broken up. Only people who truly have been in a lot of fights understand the concept of getting off first. Total advantage goes to you. Most people have altercations like this daily and most people don't do anything. However, when you are the exception and not just talk and you take it to some punk quickly and viciously, they get confused, afraid and fight or flight usually kicks in. And most cases they just want out of there. Too late though, they already pushed the wrong guy. Let a guy hit you first and anyone has a punchers chance of getting lucky and dazing you. I once put it on four guys who were talking shi t because they didn't think I would. After sizing them all up, I felt like I could take em. I did. I walked away with a few scratches and my face was perfect. I won't go into long detail of exactly how it went down or what they looked like. Some people think because they have numbers that you automatically would back down. Not true with some people.

And again regarding letting them hit you first. Never, unless someone catches you off guard. But that won't happen if you plan on taking it to them. I am sure anyone who has ever had a lot of fights will vouche for this. Always be the aggressor, it is always to your advantage. Unless, and this is a big exception, because me personally I don't fight sissies. No point in it. But unless, you feel like the guy is so out of your league, you can allow him to sissy tap you, and then for maybe legal reasons beat the dumb out of him. I don't usually fight guys that I know I could woop out easily. That's no fun. I am not a bully. I am the guy that fights bullies

Oh and fyi, a guy can push you and it is just harrassment. I once had a guy push me first and I though that justified me stomping him out. It didn't I got the assault charge and had to get a lawyer. This happened in jail too. The guy was twice my weight too. But because his face had all the damage, I got the charge. For assault someone has to leave marks, otherwise it is just harrassment. I found this out years ago the hard way.

Ok you are a bad ass. Last time I stood up to a guy harassing my chick I was hit to the floor before I knew what happened but I had to stand up due to my dignity. He was a big MF'ing biker dude though and I am not big but.....

This thread reminds me of this scene....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLdIKlXl3ZA

Old 03-30-2011, 03:38 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,306,144 times
Group of guys checking out your girl - what do you do

You give them "the look"

YouTube - WTF - The Crazy Hamster

Old 03-30-2011, 05:14 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,861,105 times
Just be sure you're not being insecure that other guys are after your girl, because many times I've been accused of that since I tend to look thuggish, being half minority and all, haha.

I'd shrug it off, it's just eye contact, nothing to be worried about. If they're hitting on her THEN you do something about it.

Old 03-30-2011, 05:42 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,617,960 times
I'll thank them because at the end of the night they are complementing me and I'm the one she'll be in bed with.

Unless they actually do something or say something out of line, I wouldn't even bother. I totally understand how you feel though because you don't want to look like a punk ass in front of your girl but you really just have to be logical about it all. You don't want to blow things out of proportion and then your girl gets harmed, you know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships