Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 11:46 PM

378 posts, read 576,793 times

Advertisements

Tell us about your nightmare friday and saturday nights out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2011, 11:54 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,861,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedskjaer View Post
I was at a party where a dude in the next room over shot up a weeeeee bit too much and OD'ed. Me and another guy were trying to keep him alive until the paramedics got there, but...

...and then like a week later at a different party, a classmate who took ecstacy that was dealt by a super-sketch guy died on the couch next to me.

Oh, art school!

Old 04-03-2011, 12:43 AM

431 posts, read 1,310,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
I was at a party where a dude in the next room over shot up a weeeeee bit too much and OD'ed. Me and another guy were trying to keep him alive until the paramedics got there, but...

...and then like a week later at a different party, a classmate who took ecstacy that was dealt by a super-sketch guy died on the couch next to me.

Oh, art school!

YIKES! Problem is you never know what is mixxed in the E.

Old 04-03-2011, 04:57 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,485,663 times
Thankfully I've forgotten a lot.

went to bars by myself and with a flaky friend--too many to name--mid 70's--

One night she left me---and I had to call a cab. Clearly we should never have spoken after that.

She would hook up with someone----have 'booty call' style relationships--fantasizing that they would become deeper.

Still doing that sort of thing---a couple of years ago I called her--had found a man who said his woman had found another woman. K attempted to repair his ego--then he called and said he was going to stick with the woman.

Having heard enough of these stories---I didn't care. I understand well why she is the way she is---senseless. Obsessed about how much better everyone else's life is---totally obsessed with one sister. They are less than a year apart.

Old 04-03-2011, 06:56 AM

I would say I have plenty of bad nights. Last night, I kept picking women that were either married, barely legal and too young for me or somewhat crazy, and those that did not fit those three, as far as I know, shot me down 100% of the time. I walked home in the rain after spending maybe $100 on drinks.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:25 PM

806 posts, read 2,341,411 times
Quote:

It's always the morning after that are the nightmares......
What did I do???
How did I get here???
Who are you????

Old 04-03-2011, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAILANI View Post
What did I do???
How did I get here???
Who are you????
I might not mind that problem myself.

Old 04-03-2011, 02:13 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times
Quote:
Traffic and crowds suck!

Old 04-03-2011, 03:56 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,861,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAILANI View Post
What did I do???
How did I get here???
Who are you????

YouTube - The Vandals- Live Fast Diarrhea

"Mom please come pick me up,
I don't know where I am.
This is the last thing I'll ask.
I just wanna live fast...
DIARRHEA! Live fast! DIARRHEA!"

Old 04-03-2011, 04:32 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,310,461 times
Trying to bar hop on saturday night in los angeles in very douchey and trendy areas of town where no parking is to be found, surrounded by countless douchey fake hipsters while the bartender ignores your drink orders because you are not a regular. So annoying and boring. Makes me want to kill.

I've had much more interesting nights involving physical fights with annoying men who won't stop bothering me and my friends, and that is even preferable to having a douchey, annoying, boring, irritating time in a bar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships