U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-09-2011, 10:10 AM

21,286 posts, read 24,396,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValueAddedWorker View Post
But I am interested, hence her appearance in my dream! I think there is deeper meaning than meets the eye. I just need to figure it out.
Oh to heck with it. Just go with your initial gut reaction which was to chat her up at work and see how that progresses. She'll probably have you on the carpet soon enough although it may not be in quite the way you fantasize.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2011, 10:13 AM

2,179 posts, read 1,643,808 times
Bang her brains out.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:23 AM

4,926 posts, read 4,394,906 times
I had a dream about a supervisor. What does it mean?

Ask Miss Cleo!

Old 04-09-2011, 10:27 AM

609 posts, read 439,886 times
Quote:
There's this female supervisor (not mine, but one I do interact with regularly) who has the rep for being the prettiest woman in our office. Captivating eyes, pretty face, nice slim body with natural chest...wears low cut outfits sometimes and is mostly nice...except when you cross her. She tends to be structured and a tad bossy at times.

Last night I had this dream. She was lying next to me in bed and told me, VAW, remember the rules...(no sex because she's married). And I had to pull back and just be content with lying next maybe just kissing gently and sharing a moment.
It was so weird and nothing like I've experienced before.

What does this mean? Can our work relationship be more chummy or would you focus the tender thoughts on another available woman?

Your supervisor symbolizes your conscience - you are seeking a promotion, perhaps this new position is the brass ring or some plum position of greater "beauty" - but you, subconsciously, or perhaps consciously, may be inclined to cut corners or bend the rules. Your "conscience" is telling you to remember the rules - no "eff"ing around - respect the institution (marriage may mean - company policies, or industry regulations, etc). You realize that you don't want to throw your career into the toilet, so you decide that for now, maybe it is best that you pull back your blind ambition and be content with getting a decent paycheck ("gentle kisses") and keeping your job (sharing a moment - not wild ecstacy, but hey - at least you're working...).

OR....

It could mean you wanna boff your boss.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:32 AM

7,917 posts, read 11,236,416 times
Quote:
I had a dream about a supervisor. What does it mean?
It means your normal. I look forward to erotic dreams and only wish I could have more of them.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:49 AM

13,697 posts, read 3,802,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
It means your normal.

This doesn't sound "normal" to me at all....

Quote:
I think this is a sign. The sign is telling me I should at least try being more chummy with her face to face instead of the strictly business approach I have now. Who knows, if we can develop our relationship during the day, she might loosen up in my dreams and I'll feel more refreshed in the morning.

Old 04-09-2011, 11:19 AM

9,444 posts, read 9,658,109 times
Quote:
There's this female supervisor (not mine, but one I do interact with regularly) who has the rep for being the prettiest woman in our office. Captivating eyes, pretty face, nice slim body with natural chest...wears low cut outfits sometimes and is mostly nice...except when you cross her. She tends to be structured and a tad bossy at times.

Last night I had this dream. She was lying next to me in bed and told me, VAW, remember the rules...(no sex because she's married). And I had to pull back and just be content with lying next maybe just kissing gently and sharing a moment.
It was so weird and nothing like I've experienced before.

What does this mean? Can our work relationship be more chummy or would you focus the tender thoughts on another available woman?
It doesn't mean anything. You had a sexual dream about a hot supervisor. There is nothing new here. Don't take it as a sign or some kind of divine intervention. Just continue working in a professional matter and forget about this dream.

Old 04-09-2011, 11:21 AM

9,444 posts, read 9,658,109 times
Quote:
But I am interested, hence her appearance in my dream! I think there is deeper meaning than meets the eye. I just need to figure it out.
There is no deeper meaning!!! I bet most of your male co-workers had a dream about her. She is married and unavailable, end of story.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:40 PM

10,090 posts, read 13,036,871 times
Quote:
Your interested, she is not. Get over it.

You could always call her husband and let him know how you feel about his wife. Let him know that you are meant to be with her and nothing he can do or say will stop you from being interested in his wife. Maybe he will agree to meet with you to see how you both can come to some kind of an agreement on what to do with his wife.

On a side note, could you please make sure that you are in an area with a video camera pointed at you and filming. I am positive that would end up on the internet somewhere. LOL

Old 04-09-2011, 09:55 PM

1,012 posts, read 1,166,118 times
Quote:
LMAOFROFLOLOLOL!

Um, no. Dreams are dreams. Dreams really do not have any real meaning behind them. They are just crud you brain cobbles together while you are sleeping. I have sex dreams about people I HATE with a passion at times. It doesn't mean anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships