U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 02:57 PM

19,445 posts, read 14,907,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrplr1 View Post
wonder if she drives a jeep? nah!
Or wishes she drove a jeep.

It makes that thread seem just a gross.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2011, 03:00 PM

3,573 posts, read 3,363,099 times
Quote:
wonder if she drives a jeep? nah!
Now, wouldn't that be a scream! I could totally see that with all that drama.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:09 PM

1,177 posts, read 1,177,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
Now, wouldn't that be a scream! I could totally see that with all that drama.
or maybe it's jeep's daughter. i know she's a pole swinger, she has to be.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:10 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,563,370 times
Sorry, this is simply unbelievable. Someone just wants to get a rise out of this board. Ho hum. Trolls are so transparent.

If it WERE true, its a case of "you get what you deserve". Let the husband go to find someone who deserves him. Let the wife pursue her excellent career as a stripper. Wow, now THERE is a career path...you meet all sorts of fine, upstanding and, above all, worthwhile men. I mean, what man WOULDNT want to find his significant other in a strip joint???? Gag.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:20 PM

44,880 posts, read 56,368,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Hah. Who are you really?
It actually reeks of a male attempting to hone his skills here in hopes of making it to the Penthouse Forum

Old 04-13-2011, 03:27 PM

2,789 posts, read 2,521,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyoerg View Post
I have been happily married for almost 5 years, with a man who is absolutely wonderful, perfect in every way, handsome, healthy both mentally and physically, treats me like a Queen and is absolutely crazy about me. I married him because of all of his qualities and figured I would never be unhappy with him. Sex is not bad, but he doesn't turn me on from a single glance. I know he's an attractive man and can be turned on by the though of sex, but not by his physical looks. And so, I don't seek to have sex with him and we are simply not sexually active, and have no kids yet. I am now working as a stripper and get to meet many interesting men with money, and although I have my boundaries in the back room, I ended up making out with a really hot guy in the back room. A few days later I was sooo excited by him still that I reached out to him for sex, explained I was married and just wanted to have an affair. I visited his home and had great sex and now I am sooooo into this guy. I am sooo attracted to him, the way he smells, the way he keeps his home, so clean and organized, he runs his own business, and is so put together. My husband has great qualities too, but this guy is physically more my type (brown hair, green eyes, movie star looks, athletic, etc) and when I think of him, I get excited and heated up inside. I proposed to my husband that we should get divorced b/c I am not physically attracted to him anymore and I met a guy that I want to have a chance with. Now all my effort has been focused in getting this guy's attention. My question is, does this guy like me, do I have a chance with him. He's never been married, is separated from his current girlfriend of 8 years and has never married her b/c he doesn't believe in marriage, but he wants a kid with her, she doesn't want kids b/c she's older now, late 30s. I am early 30s and would give him a kid in a heartbeat that's how attracted I am to this guy. Anyways, my question to all of you is, am I wasting my time in chasing after a man who is soooo impossibly good looking and has never been married at the age of 44, and goes to strip clubs looking to buy sex?
Also, we have met for sex 3 times now after I have initiated the booty calls, but he has never initiated the booty calls himself. When we are together he's not overly affectionate, but in general, he's a quiet man. I need to know if he's into me. Any tips on how I should proceed to know if he likes me, or what he thinks of me?

You need to tell your husband your having an affair first..then leave the house..and your free to do what you want..

Old 04-13-2011, 03:37 PM

2,789 posts, read 2,521,113 times
Quote:
or maybe it's jeep's daughter. i know she's a pole swinger, she has to be.

That is mean..My daughter isn't a pole swinger..but that is funny tho..and my daughter is 20 she went to college for medical assistant not pole dancing, but she would laugh if I told her.
I actually have reserved kids..very good..My daughter would be too shy to go to a strip club..
So I will ignore your comments..

Old 04-13-2011, 03:44 PM

2,671 posts, read 2,124,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyoerg View Post
Ok, also wanted to add, not sure what is meant by 'trollish' but am not a troll! I am a 9.5 in a scale of 1-10, 10 being the hottest (and I look like Leona Lewis, without the big nose). And this stuff is for real!

That's it. Give penthouse visuals to go with those letters. You should know description is always important when making a penthouse letter. Next time just download a bed scene for those who can't speak english.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:45 PM

2,671 posts, read 2,124,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebri View Post
I think it's bull as well simply because any of the strippers I have ever talked to never get with the customers in any way. I also have a hard time believing that that the OP was happily married if she is a stripper. Most women don't strip because they like doing it, they do it because they need to make a lot of money to support a child because the father had sex with her and skipped.

Those strippers lied to you. They just didn't want you. I have been with numerous strippers in my life. They tell that to the ones who they don't want..... No your right though, "technically" they aren't supposed to leave with you, however, if a girl is feeling someone, do you really think that they are going to let some two bit strip club manager control who they see?

P.S. don't quit on us OP', the old lady aint coming home for another hour, and the popcorns still warm.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 04-13-2011 at 04:08 PM..

Old 04-13-2011, 03:59 PM

221 posts, read 202,314 times
I'll join in and watch the train wreck.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships