U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 05-08-2011, 08:21 PM
 
19,574 posts, read 19,571,153 times
Reputation: 20640

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I just want you to say what bustaduke said.
I saw that...man...wasn't that sweet??

 
Old 05-08-2011, 08:25 PM
 
Location: So Cal
10,143 posts, read 4,894,496 times
Reputation: 6658
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I saw that...man...wasn't that sweet??
I know. Warm-fuzzy time.
 
Old 05-08-2011, 08:29 PM
 
19,574 posts, read 19,571,153 times
Reputation: 20640
I had a really nice Mother's Day today. My son and I took my parents to brunch; then he and I went to see his GF's play; and then we went to a movie together - THOR. I liked the movie...better than I thought it would be. We really had a nice day...we haven't spent that much time together since we went to Va Tech open house last fall. Cool.
 
Old 05-08-2011, 08:31 PM
 
10,999 posts, read 7,798,397 times
Reputation: 8277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I had a really nice Mother's Day today. My son and I took my parents to brunch; then he and I went to see his GF's play; and then we went to a movie together - THOR. I liked the movie...better than I thought it would be. We really had a nice day...we haven't spent that much time together since we went to Va Tech open house last fall. Cool.

The guy that comes out in Thor is very good looking. His abs are wow.
 
Old 05-08-2011, 08:33 PM
 
19,574 posts, read 19,571,153 times
Reputation: 20640
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
The guy that comes out in Thor is very good looking. His abs are wow.
OH yeah. When that scene started (he has one scene shirtless) I went "yowza!"...my son just rolled his eyes at me.
 
Old 05-08-2011, 08:40 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth, TX
9,400 posts, read 8,840,094 times
Reputation: 6110
god if there's one thing of the environmentalist movement I hate it's the "don't turn on the A/C till it's 90F out" attitude. this house is very hot yet my dad and stepmom seem content with it -_-

worst part is I think they're just being cheap.. eh I won't say it on here for fear of offending folks
 
Old 05-08-2011, 08:47 PM
 
10,999 posts, read 7,798,397 times
Reputation: 8277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
OH yeah. When that scene started (he has one scene shirtless) I went "yowza!"...my son just rolled his eyes at me.
Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
god if there's one thing of the environmentalist movement I hate it's the "don't turn on the A/C till it's 90F out" attitude. this house is very hot yet my dad and stepmom seem content with it -_-

worst part is I think they're just being cheap.. eh I won't say it on here for fear of offending folks
That sucks. I feel bad for you cause it 80 degrees here and I am sweating even with the AC on.
 
Old 05-08-2011, 08:51 PM
 
Location: So Cal
27,062 posts, read 21,322,646 times
Reputation: 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Lol!



That sucks. I feel bad for you cause it 80 degrees here and I am sweating even with the AC on.
We've been having strange weather.

It was high 80's all week. The weekend gets here its low 60's.

I don't ever remember being chilly in May......
 
Old 05-08-2011, 08:53 PM
 
Location: 221b Baker Street
21,647 posts, read 17,634,758 times
Reputation: 17814
My house has no A/C.
 
Old 05-08-2011, 08:57 PM
 
10,999 posts, read 7,798,397 times
Reputation: 8277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We've been having strange weather.

It was high 80's all week. The weekend gets here its low 60's.

I don't ever remember being chilly in May......

It was cold here the first week of May and it did feel very weird. I kept thinking that this was really strange. The pools are going to open in about a week.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
My house has no A/C.
Does it ever get hot over there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $94,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:38 AM.

2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top