U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-04-2011, 02:31 PM

11,463 posts, read 11,418,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post
I didn't say that, did I?

This opens up a whole new can of worms... guys buying gifts for their gf's all the time...
Yes. O is insinuating that all women are prostitutes if they dont work or or dont pay and accept dinner dates, gifts etc. from their boyfriends/husband dates, etc. and they only have sex because he is paying for dates or providing income:

Quote:
"Hookers don't just have sex for dollars/euros/yen...some do it for a drug fix, a night on a warm bed, for a roof, for jewelry, for fancy dinners, etc. Whatever is exchanged for sex is just that, prostitution. There are women who go out with a guy who spends all kinds of money on them (dinners, vacations, drinks, entertaiment, etc.) and all she brings to the relationship is, sex. I think you get the idea."
yet he goes on about all the asian women that ask him out and pay for the date. it sounds like you are backing this up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2011, 02:45 PM

1,120 posts, read 1,019,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Yes. O is insinuating that all women are prostitutes if they dont work or or dont pay and accept dinner dates, gifts etc. from their boyfriends/husband dates, etc. and they only have sex because he is paying for dates or providing income:

yet he goes on about all the asian women that ask him out and pay for the date. it sounds like you are backing this up.
This is my position on the matter: If a woman is only having sex with a guy because he's paying for dates/gifts, then she is acting like a prostitute. If a girlfriend is only giving sex to her boyfriend, because he's paying for dates/gifts, then she is twisted and manipulative.

If a women has sex with a guy, and he buys her lots of gifts/dinner, and she has no expectations or connection between the two, then it is not prostitution, twisted, or manipulative - but I do think the guy is a sucker.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:56 PM

4,876 posts, read 5,787,408 times
Quote:
This is my position on the matter: If a woman is only having sex with a guy because he's paying for dates/gifts, then she is acting like a prostitute. If a girlfriend is only giving sex to her boyfriend, because he's paying for dates/gifts, then she is twisted and manipulative.

If a women has sex with a guy, and he buys her lots of gifts/dinner, and she has no expectations or connection between the two, then it is not prostitution, twisted, or manipulative - but I do think the guy is a sucker.
How about if she gives him lots of sex and he gives her nothing back ? What's that called ?

Old 05-04-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
How about if she gives him lots of sex and he gives her nothing back ? What's that called ?
A guy who's bad at sex?

He should be getting her off as much as he's getting off... and that should make sex as appealing to him as it is to her.

Old 05-04-2011, 03:00 PM

5,145 posts, read 5,650,505 times
Quote:
A dumb ass

Old 05-04-2011, 03:02 PM

1,589 posts, read 1,426,105 times
Quote:
I don't think he had sex with them for the dinners or gifts. Sex and benefits are mutually exclusive. He would still bang 'em if they stopped buying him dinner... unlike a prostitute.
Speak for yourself. Actually, O has said many times that he would stop dating a women who didn't buy him dinners.

Old 05-04-2011, 03:04 PM

5,145 posts, read 5,650,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodhabunny View Post
Speak for yourself. Actually, O has said many times that he would stop dating a women who didn't buy him dinners.
LOL....who is the ***** now?

Old 05-04-2011, 03:06 PM

5,053 posts, read 2,919,039 times
Quote:
It's called a fantasy .

Old 05-04-2011, 03:08 PM

5,053 posts, read 2,919,039 times
Quote:
And you would stop dating men who don't buy you anything at all or those who don't "overspend" on you (that is a word you came up with before). JustJulia also has agreed that if by the 2nd date the man doesn't reciprocate, that's it, no more dates. Interesting thing is that since that came from a woman, no girl in here flamed her. But if a guy says the same thing, oh my goodness, how terrible he is.

Old 05-04-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Whoa jumping on me with horrible grammar, relax now.

If I incorrectly read into his situation, that is my fault. I've stated my personal position on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships