Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2011, 09:28 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
You know, I have to say my poor husband was a total basket case. I did not have text book delveries...none of my kids were easy in that respect and it was a heck of a lot easier for me to go through it than for him. He always felt helpless and I HATE to feel that way, so I can only imagine what he was going through.

Can you imagine being kicked out of the OR because your wife has stopped breathing? Heck..from where I stand, I had it easy!
ETA..he did not have to leave...he somehow convinced them to let him stay but he had to stand in the corner basically and out of the way.
Yup. That would probably be the worst feeling, I can't do anything to help. I'd probably pace around and worry a ton.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:34 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,381,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Awesome, thankyou, darlin'.

I've always wanted to go on the roller coaster there, & have one of those Giant Hot Dogs.
It's not too late!

Old 08-02-2011, 09:37 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
You were looking at the dog?!!
That's just a trick generating interest in more insecure people who expect a compliment or just saying something when you're expected to say it about somebody's looks you don't like.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:51 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Holy crap!!!

And holy crap - what big babies you had!!! Yeah - my husband was over 9lbs - but he was the second child. His older brother was in the high 8lb range. My stomach is fairly small - but everything else is big!!! Well, not my ankles and my feet - which I'm very grateful for! I'm told that's really uncomfortbale. But I wasn't noticably pregnant until I was over 6 months. Even though I feel huge now - I see lots of pregnant women who have twice the belly that I do. I'm extremely worried about losing the weight. I've battled eating disorders my whole life so I'm really not enjoying weighing this much or being so much bigger. I'm totally neurotic - so hopefully I'll lose the weight quickly! We'll see!

And we'll see how big my boy is going to be!
I nursed my babies and I attribute the quick weight loss to that. I ate whatever I wanted, didn't watch my eating at all but I burned so many calories....it was just easy for me. I gained about 38lbs with each baby (+/- 2lbs).

Now with my daughter...I swear my ass got bigger than my belly. She absolutely WRECKED my body! lol. The boys were a bit easier on me even though they were bigger.

Yup, husband was the last (he was an oops). His sisters were in the 7lbs range I think. My mil gave birth to him naturally and vaginally...more power to her! It wasn't in the cards for me.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Now with my daughter...I swear my ass got bigger than my belly. She absolutely WRECKED my body! lol. The boys were a bit easier on me even though they were bigger.
A lot of women say that baby #3+ wrecked their bodies. Perhaps it's better to stop at 2.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:58 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
A lot of women say that baby #3+ wrecked their bodies. Perhaps it's better to stop at 2.
LOL, I'm going with the girl theory...

you know, the one that says they want to be the fairest so they destroy mom in the process...lol

Old 08-02-2011, 10:00 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
I nursed my babies and I attribute the quick weight loss to that. I ate whatever I wanted, didn't watch my eating at all but I burned so many calories....it was just easy for me. I gained about 38lbs with each baby (+/- 2lbs).

Yup, husband was the last (he was an oops). His sisters were in the 7lbs range I think. My mil gave birth to him naturally and vaginally...more power to her! It wasn't in the cards for me.
Well, as long as I am able to - I plan on nursing. Heck - I'd better be able to nurse - my huge rack better be good for something!!!

I've gained 27lbs so far. My doctor keeps saying that my weight gain has been great - but I just keep looking at my new, big thighs and wondering if they are ever going to be the same again!!! Not that I've ever liked my thighs - but you don't know what ya got, till it's gone!

Old 08-02-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
LOL, I'm going with the girl theory...

you know, the one that says they want to be the fairest so they destroy mom in the process...lol
That's a possibility, too, as we're evil! However, it seems like the baby's number + the age contribute more. I coworker of mine had her 2 kids (boy and girl) in her early 20's and her body was fine. What did her in was the 3rd child (boy) later in a 2nd marriage.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I've gained 27lbs so far.
That sounds very reasonable. To tell you the truth, on that picture at 5 months pregnant you don't look pregnant AT ALL! Just a little pudgy.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:05 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's a possibility, too, as we're evil! However, it seems like the baby's number + the age contribute more. I coworker of mine had her 2 kids (boy and girl) in her early 20's and her body was fine. What did her in was the 3rd child (boy) later in a 2nd marriage.
Oh no!!! Now I'm really scared! I'm old!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships