Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What's your favorite body part on a woman?
Great Hair 2 2.90%
Pretty Face 18 26.09%
Legs 9 13.04%
Feet 1 1.45%
Behind 23 33.33%
Breasts 12 17.39%
stomach (Flat, Toned, etc.) 1 1.45%
Neck 0 0%
Back 0 0%
Hands 0 0%
Other Body Part 3 4.35%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 07:50 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well, all of the guys that I've been with have been breast men. Then again - when you have big breasts, I guess that makes sense...
Big boobs?

Big plus!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2011, 07:50 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,546,711 times
This reminds me of a Cosmopolitan survey that was done quite some time ago, almost identical to this one only there were fewer choices - breasts, behind, legs, and face were the only ones, IIRC. I was stunned to see that the behind won by a huge margin! I asked the guy I was dating at the time, and his response was: "Of course." Really?

Old 04-29-2011, 07:51 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,303,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
Well flawed neck might be what we call pencil neck maybe. Flawed azz means it's flat. But how does one know if a vagina is flawed unless you ummmm well you know........
Hmmm, I guess the same way you'd know if she had flawed feet before you started dating?

I think we can safely say that in CD-land we need to suspend reality.

Old 04-29-2011, 07:52 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,712,043 times
This poll is a shame, and has been taken over by the loons.

Somehow girls with big boobs enter the busty category and their naturally larger frame, bigger upper body blah blah blah and before anything, they get branded as fat

And all of these athletic and toned chicks lose every ounce of their boobs, so flat I can press my shirt and even remove lint without any bumps LMAO, and everything they do shapes up their butt, and you have this whole troop of zombies who go after that. The gap between gay and hetero men is closing so fast. The real world is much better I hope, as opposed to C/D.

Boobs always precede butt in my book. Sorry, nothing tops cleavage for me. I don't even like bare boobs as much anymore. A little cleavage and I'm a slave to Mrs Chamataka

Old 04-29-2011, 07:57 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,420,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
This poll is a shame, and has been taken over by the loons.

Somehow girls with big boobs enter the busty category and their naturally larger frame, bigger upper body blah blah blah and before anything, they get branded as fat

And all of these athletic and toned chicks lose every ounce of their boobs, so flat I can press my shirt and even remove lint without any bumps LMAO, and everything they do shapes up their butt, and you have this whole troop of zombies who go after that. The gap between gay and hetero men is closing so fast. The real world is much better I hope, as opposed to C/D.

Boobs always precede butt in my book. Sorry, nothing tops cleavage for me. I don't even like bare boobs anymore. A little cleavage and I'm a slave to Mrs Chamataka
Actually, I have heard booty referred to as azz-cleavage. Maybe now you can relate. Here's a photo of a fairly well endowed woman - don't you think it kind of looks like a bit like a big tushy?

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/up...katona1772.jpg

Old 04-29-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Actually, I have heard booty referred to as azz-cleavage. Maybe now you can relate. Here's a photo of a fairly well endowed woman - don't you think it kind of looks like a bit like a big tushy?

They're already big and she's pushing the pair up with a tight corset-like outfit.

It's not the breasts, it's the way people dress They're already noticeable, she didn't have to push them out, yet she does

Old 04-29-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:

Ok, wait, I googled her, and she is one of those Big Brother reality tv type freaks. Can't be the case study for ordinary large breasted women who inhabit the planet in everyday life

Old 04-29-2011, 08:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,143,589 times
Quote:
The only flaw I could imagine is if it had teeth inside - not sure myself what could be a flawed vagina.
I've seen pictures of some REALLY ugly ones... They definitely differ just like anything else.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:10 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,648,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
They're already big and she's pushing the pair up with a tight corset-like outfit.

It's not the breasts, it's the way people dress They're already noticeable, she didn't have to push them out, yet she does
She's just leveraging her assets !!!

Old 04-29-2011, 08:15 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,303,611 times
Maybe some men like a$$> boobs because it's closer to where they ultimately want to be?
Maybe for them it's not just about the visual but about the sexual possibilities too?

Just thinking out loud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships