Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 01:54 PM

950 posts, read 1,515,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
I think you are ugly.
Gabourey Sidibe looks like a silverback gorilla.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2011, 01:58 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,943,694 times
LOL. How can a Hollywood actress be that huge?

Remember when Star Jones lost all that weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post

Old 05-05-2011, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
LOL. How can a Hollywood actress be that huge?

Remember when Star Jones lost all that weight.
The fact that she weighs more than a mack truck, makes her stick out like a sore thumb in Hollywood a place where most people are in fit healthy shape.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:04 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,583,615 times
*Men who women wouldn't sleep with even if they were rich.

*Women who men are not interested in.

*Anyone who is obese, sorry chubby-chasers, I just can't see it any other way.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:16 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Hmm.....what do you look like?

Old 05-05-2011, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
*Men who women wouldn't sleep with even if they were rich.

*Women who men are not interested in.

*Anyone who is obese, sorry chubby-chasers, I just can't see it any other way.
Every rich ugly guy gets plenty of azz. So there is no such thing as a man who is so ugly that no woman would have sex with him even if he was rich.

The late multi-millionaire Osama Bin Laden had 9 wives and he is not exactly people magazine's sexist man alive material.

Jay-Z is married to Beyonce, and Howard Stern is married a drop dead gorgeous blonde bombshell.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Every rich ugly guy gets plenty of azz. So there is no such thing as a man who is so ugly that no woman would have sex with him even if he was rich.

The late multi-millionaire Osama Bin Laden had 9 wives and he is not exactly people magazine's sexist man alive material.

Jay-Z is married to Beyonce, and Howard Stern is married a drop dead gorgeous blonde bombshell.
Neither jay-z nor howard stern are rediculously ugly. and who knows about bin ladis wives; maybe they'd get shot if they didn't marry and screw a lot.

The one exception i can think of is hugh heffner, but his girl has good reasons to marry him as he is probably about to leave her for a date with his maker fairly soon (seriously if that babe does her best seducing him a couple of times he's bound to cool off with a heart-attack), and will leave an empire for her to inherit.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
Neither jay-z nor howard stern are rediculously ugly. and who knows about bin ladis wives; maybe they'd get shot if they didn't marry and screw a lot.

The one exception i can think of is hugh heffner, but his girl has good reasons to marry him as he is probably about to leave her for a date with his maker fairly soon (seriously if that babe does her best seducing him a couple of times he's bound to cool off with a heart-attack), and will leave an empire for her to inherit.

I have heard some women before refer to Jay-Z as having a camel face. So there are some women out there who think he is rediculously ugly.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:13 PM

...and plenty who think he's a the "handome black male" when they're at their best.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:38 PM

38 posts, read 48,433 times
I'm a black female, and I honestly don't see the appeal of Jay-Z, or any other married man for that matter...

But to stay on-topic, an ugly person who someone who manipulates and hurts someone for their own gain. You can be as pretty as Jessica Simpson or LeToya Luckett and can be very, very ugly on the inside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships