U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-30-2011, 09:04 PM

837 posts, read 1,146,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
He attempted...but I am a tough cookie,plus I didnt feel an emotional safe connection to him. I have cuddled,spooned or what have you in other mens beds but it wasn't expected that we were going to sleep together. Yes it was. A man WOULD NOT be lying there in bed with a woman if he didn't think he was gonna get a little nookie.... After this experience I quickly realized NOT all men are okay with a little fondling and thats it... Of course we're not. We're men...

Never saw a man so pissed off in my life.... I'll bet...
Hmmmm. You sure you're in your 30's? You have met a few men in your life right?
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 09:05 PM

2,106 posts, read 1,587,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenScoutII View Post
Lady, if you don't plan on sleeping with him, then stay out of his bed....

Absolutely, no means no, but why put yourself in this situation?

This guy does sound a bit weird. In his 40's and dry humping the bed? All the more reason for you to stay out of it......
Yes you are right...I agree...then please explain why some men are okay with you being in their bed and talking and not expecting anything...but then some like this guy was like an actual beast...Never saw anything like this...The men in the past were more like Peter Pan and this guy was like jaws....I just thought perhaps b/c he was once married and used to getting it often, or perhaps it has been along time since he has had some.

But then again i have dated a divorced man who NEVER acted like this and we would cuddle often with no expectations...if it happened it happened, if it didnt he wasnt dry humping or getting pissed off like this guy. Life is a learning lesson...I am no longer seeing the dry humper

Old 04-30-2011, 09:07 PM

19,023 posts, read 14,212,808 times
Quote:
Yes you are right...I agree...then please explain why some men are okay with you being in their bed and talking and not expecting anything...but then some like this guy was like an actual beast...Never saw anything like this...The men in the past were more like Peter Pan and this guy was like jaws....I just thought perhaps b/c he was once married and used to getting it often, or perhaps it has been along time since he has had some.

But then again i have dated a divorced man who NEVER acted like this and we would cuddle often with no expectations...if it happened it happened, if it didnt he wasnt dry humping or getting pissed off like this guy. Life is a learning lesson...I am no longer seeing the dry humper
Peter Pan and Jaws LMAO

Old 04-30-2011, 09:10 PM

2,596 posts, read 2,695,153 times
Default Are you five years old??

Quote:
Anyhow this man gets turned on very easily...it is uncanny how easily this man gets turned on...he was so turned on once he started humping the bed and actually ejaculated. I asked what the hell where you doing and he states he needed to release before going to bed....

So men..Is it normal to hump the bed when a gorgeous woman is in your bed and tells you No and you are turned on just because she stroked your arm??? I dont think it is normal and in all my years I have NEVER heard nor seen this...please assist me in this one...
Look, I mean this with no ugliness intended, but 100% of the weirdness in this situation was caused by you. Why were you in bed with a man you were not romantically involved with, ready to have sex with? And to answer your question of "Is crawling in bed with him an automatic 'yes'?" I would say that if an adult woman shares a bed with an adult man she is not related to, it is painfully naive to think there wouldn't be sex involved. You are not 5 year old cousins whose mommies have put you down for a nap. He's not your child you are reading a bedtime story to. Adult men and women generally do not share a bed unless they are in a romantic relationship.

So what you did sent really wacky mixed signals. And I think he sounds absolutely normal. Yes, there was a hot woman in his bed and he got aroused. That's what is supposed to happen. His body is right on target. Your actions, on the other hand, were very, very strange.

Do not share a bed with a man

Old 04-30-2011, 09:11 PM

4,739 posts, read 5,526,300 times
I think under Location: "Everywhere you want to be" says it all

Old 04-30-2011, 09:13 PM

3,261 posts, read 2,878,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h886 View Post
Look, I mean this with no ugliness intended, but 100% of the weirdness in this situation was caused by you. Why were you in bed with a man you were not romantically involved with, ready to have sex with? And to answer your question of "Is crawling in bed with him an automatic 'yes'?" I would say that if an adult woman shares a bed with an adult man she is not related to, it is painfully naive to think there wouldn't be sex involved. You are not 5 year old cousins whose mommies have put you down for a nap. He's not your child you are reading a bedtime story to. Adult men and women generally do not share a bed unless they are in a romantic relationship.

So what you did sent really wacky mixed signals. And I think he sounds absolutely normal. Yes, there was a hot woman in his bed and he got aroused. That's what is supposed to happen. His body is right on target. Your actions, on the other hand, were very, very strange.

I was with you up until the bolded. An adult man can tell when ultimately the woman he's with is a tease. An adult man would cut their time short, say goodnight and show her to the door and then go take care of business. He doesn't start dry humping the bed like a dog.

Old 04-30-2011, 09:16 PM

11,352 posts, read 6,316,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h886 View Post

Yes OP, I'm wondering the exact same thing. You claim to not have chemistry with and yet you get in the bed with him? And then become offended by his reaction?
Yeah, I'm going with *cough* tease.

Old 04-30-2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
He attempted...but I am a tough cookie,plus I didnt feel an emotional safe connection to him. I have cuddled,spooned or what have you in other mens beds but it wasn't expected that we were going to sleep together. After this experience I quickly realized NOT all men are okay with a little fondling and thats it...

Never saw a man so pissed off in my life....
I'm sorry... but really? Sleeping in the same bed as someone is one of the most intimate gestures you can make. You are placing total trust in that person not to do something while you are at your most vulnerable (asleep.) Why do you put yourself in that position with someone you don't feel an "emotional safe connection" with?

Perhaps you are just very young, or this is your first dating relationship, but if you get into bed with a man, that sends the signal that you are open to the idea of sex. If you are not ready for sex, that's fine, but then you need to stay in your own bed, or sleep on the couch. Cuddling/spooning is something you can do while watching a movie. If you take the step to get into his bed, then act like you're oh so shocked when Mr. Happy pops up, that's really naive.

If you aren't ready to have sex with a man, sleep in your own bed until you are. It sends really poor mixed signals otherwise. I mean, would you get in the shower with him, yank on his wang for awhile, then claim you were really just interested in promoting hygiene???

Old 04-30-2011, 09:20 PM

2,106 posts, read 1,587,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
So what were you doing with him for 5 hours? If you're weren't feeling emotionally safe with him, you shouldn't have been in bed teasing him for 5 hours. Maybe I'm misunderstanding?

His actions were still bizarre and downright nasty, IMO.
Yes luv, you definitely misunderstood and misread what I stated...I never said I was with him for 5 hours..LOL I happened to be out of town for a weekend..and he drove a long distance to see me...once he arrived in that city he waited an additional 2 hours until the function I attended was over....I think all that anticipation in the car as he waited for me got him excited.

We did see each other after that. He took a whole day off of work to "prepare for me" as he called it(b/c he only lasted 2 min once and thought I was a hurricane), he even went to the doctor to get a physical that day...for some reason he kept telling me he thought i was going to be a hurricaine...I guess I give off an electrifying vibe....but I do not do this on purpose. He NeVER got a chance to see me even show him that side. When he tried as i stated he ejaculated very quickly and felt so ashamed...after that point i vowed to never do that with him again.

The last time we were together he felt pressured to show me he could perform, but i just wasnt interested in another flop. What is so disheartening is deep down i think he is very nice guy, but it could never work.
I mean he took a whole day off of work, stayed on the beach to meditate in preparation for "the lovemaking" he thought was going to occur. Poor guy I just dont think that is normal...and after all of this STILL wants to be in my life...weird...

Old 04-30-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I was with you up until the bolded. An adult man can tell when ultimately the woman he's with is a tease. An adult man would cut their time short, say goodnight and show her to the door and then go take care of business. He doesn't start dry humping the bed like a dog.
Okay, I'll give you that. I guess I pictured it more that they were teasing and fooling around a bit. Still, even if I give him a -5 for that ending weirdness, I'd say her actions have far outdone him on the weird scale. Saying she had no attraction, no emotional security, then getting into bed with him? Then being surprised that a man and woman sharing a bed results in a man's arousal or expectation that sex was on the table? Very strange.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships