Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 08:25 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,050,710 times

Advertisements

I know a man..He is in his 40's..I am in my very early 30's. He is divorced for about 4 years. He is very attracted to me. I find him appealing but we do not have much chemistry due to some of our views. He is financially secure and easy on the eyes, well manered, but we lack chemistry/connection...

Anyhow this man gets turned on very easily...it is uncanny how easily this man gets turned on...he was so turned on once he started humping the bed and actually ejaculated. I asked what the hell where you doing and he states he needed to release before going to bed....

So men..Is it normal to hump the bed when a gorgeous woman is in your bed and tells you No and you are turned on just because she stroked your arm??? I dont think it is normal and in all my years I have NEVER heard nor seen this...please assist me in this one...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 08:32 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,838,370 times
Im a guy and no . . . cant say as this is somthing I would do

Old 04-30-2011, 08:38 PM

Oh Not only that he feels manipulated even he doesn't get sex and proceeds to please himself...I find him very odd and makes me nervous...I have chosen to no longer hang out with him. His rationale is once stimulation occurs than it is no longer up to one person to decide when to advance or not....that sounds like a rapist mentality. Not only that I have never seen where i stroke your arm and the back of your head and you are ready to go...perhaps i give out some very intense electrifying energy,but it wasn't intentional. IF it WERE--DUDE would have DEFINITELY known it..what a waste...

Old 04-30-2011, 08:40 PM

4,739 posts, read 8,350,481 times
Well mannered and dry humping the bed......lol
I'm sorry, your in bed with him and say no? Are you reading him a story?

Old 04-30-2011, 08:41 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,289,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
I know a man..He is in his 40's..I am in my very early 30's. He is divorced for about 4 years. He is very attracted to me. I find him appealing but we do not have much chemistry due to some of our views. He is financially secure and easy on the eyes, well manered, but we lack chemistry/connection...

Anyhow this man gets turned on very easily...it is uncanny how easily this man gets turned on...he was so turned on once he started humping the bed and actually ejaculated. I asked what the hell where you doing and he states he needed to release before going to bed....

So men..Is it normal to hump the bed when a gorgeous woman is in your bed and tells you No and you are turned on just because she stroked your arm??? I dont think it is normal and in all my years I have NEVER heard nor seen this...please assist me in this one...
Did he tell you this or did you see this first-hand?

I can't imagine a mature man getting off this way, let alone admitting to it.

Either way to me that's got Ewwww written all over it.

Old 04-30-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Did he tell you this or did you see this first-hand?

I can't imagine a mature man getting off this way, let alone admitting to it.

Either way to me that's got Ewwww written all over it.
I actually witnessed it after him waiting 5 hrs for me..he said I was a very influential person in his life...but I guess he was very disappointed to see that I am NOT easily influenced

Old 04-30-2011, 08:46 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,157,617 times
uhhh

does this really need to be asked?

answer to original question: no :P

Old 04-30-2011, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
Well mannered and dry humping the bed......lol
I'm sorry, your in bed with him and say no? Are you reading him a story?
No didnt read him a story..so do you think it is safe to say that just because you are in bed with a man that is an automatic yes???

Old 04-30-2011, 08:51 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,606,071 times
Quote:

If you're that jizzworthy, shouldn't you be pleased

Old 04-30-2011, 08:51 PM

87,995 posts, read 83,805,998 times
Quote:
No didnt read him a story..so do you think it is safe to say that just because you are in bed with a man that is an automatic yes???

Well, no is always no, but it's a pretty strong indicator that if you've gotten into a man's bed, you MIGHT just be saying nonverbally, from his perspective, that you are interested in doing more than stroking his arm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships