U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-02-2011, 03:39 PM

959 posts, read 238,608 times
True nice guys often fail with women. That is why Gangbangers, drugdealers, serial killers, rapists, terrorists, etc on the other hand are always WINNING when it comes to women. Why do you think the late Osama Bin Laden had so many bytches by his side, it was because they were attracted to his bad boy image.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 04:05 PM

9,344 posts, read 4,820,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
True nice guys often fail with women. That is why Gangbangers, drugdealers, serial killers, rapists, terrorists, etc on the other hand are always WINNING when it comes to women. Why do you think the late Osama Bin Laden had so many bytches by his side, it was because they were attracted to his bad boy image.
Must be from his younger years!
Attached Thumbnails
Why "Nice Guys" Often Fail With Women-bin.bmp  

Old 05-02-2011, 04:07 PM

20,878 posts, read 18,420,673 times
Oh yeah, that Osama. Scoring all the fine ladies back in the cave.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:24 PM

9,344 posts, read 4,820,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Oh yeah, that Osama. Scoring all the fine ladies back in the cave.
I don't think hes looking so good right now, but the fishies lub him
Sorry, back to topic!

Old 05-02-2011, 07:21 PM

11,820 posts, read 12,324,534 times
"Nice guys" often fail with women because in my experience, guys who say they're nice guys...aren't.

It's amazing...the more the guy professes how selfless and sensitive and helpful and kind he is, the more likely he is to do something stupid, hurtful and selfish within, like, the month.

*My personal* feeling on this is that guys who have to say they're nice, aren't actually kind people. Instead, they're guys saying what they think women want to hear. And we can see right through that, fellas...hence, the part about failing with women.

By contrast, genuinely kind/nice men let their actions speak for themselves, and definitely are attractive! :thup:

Old 05-02-2011, 09:47 PM

893 posts, read 678,283 times
Being nice isn't equal to being a door mat, it's more of a sign of weakness. Despite that, young men are bought up to be nice, honest, caring, law abiding, and respectful... especially to women otherwise be criminalized by society.

And look where it gets them? Its not a bad thing to be this way, but it doesn't attract women. Nice becomes predictable and boring to them despite that it's better for them in the long run.

Boys and men who do the exact opposite find themselves in the company of women because it shows strength and independence... even if the consequences are huge, many women see this as a better alternative.

And then you get the ones that screw the thugs, bear their children, and try to convince the law abiding citizen that she's the best damn thing he'll ever get and still treat him like ****. That is when you tell that guy to run... run far, far, far away!

Why is he not running? Woooa here she comes.... watch out boys she'll chew you up!!! Woooaa here she comes...

Old 05-02-2011, 10:20 PM

8,986 posts, read 4,647,040 times
"Nice" is not a selling point for anyone by itself. I won't be friends with someone who's most prominent feature is "niceness".

Nice IS a base requirement for anyone I include in my life. So saying "I'm nice... date me, be my friend, business partner..." etc. is the same thing is saying "I breathe, by my friend, date me, be my business partner...."

Old 05-02-2011, 10:35 PM

25,170 posts, read 33,536,398 times
I heard Himmler was "the ladies" man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post

Old 05-02-2011, 10:57 PM

461 posts, read 358,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBing View Post
I consider myself a nice guy and have been told that by guys and girls. Do nice guys finish last? A lot of times it seems that way. Am I going to change and try to be the bad boy? Nope. I'm not interested in finding a girl that needs the drama of a bad boy relationship. Just look at all the threads and posts on this site about all the difficult relationships because the guy is jerky towards their girlfriend.

What one person calls "boring" I might call stable. It largely depends on if we have many similar beliefs and interests. A girl could be very outgoing, but if we have little in common, I would get bored and I would imagine she would too. Same thing if she is somewhat reserved. Also, "nice guy" gets lumped into someone with little confidence, no backbone, or being a doormat, which is wrong.

The bottom line is - the terms "nice guy, bad boy, bad girl, nice girl" can be tossed around all they want, but I think too many people are getting together that are opposites and at first it is exciting, but eventually it is the things that are opposite that break up many relationships. If the nice guys are failing with women, they haven't met the right woman for them yet.
^^A true 'nice guy' perspective.

The nice guy types who complain are no different from the bad boys because they both want a hot, screwed-up woman. They are just as superficial and care more about quantity than quality.

A REAL nice guy isn't worried about a girl who'd date a loser because that tells him he dodged a bullet. Emotionally healthy, hot girls don't go for bad guys who will abuse them. If the nice guy is really so different then why should he go after the same girls?

Old 05-02-2011, 11:16 PM

2,828 posts, read 3,285,778 times
The whole nice guy thing is stupid. I think it got cooked up by a bunch of marketers and promoters....like the pick up artist, seduction, get girls community, basically to play on guys fears. The real world is not cut and dry, nice guy, bad boy. That's silly.

-My question if you're having trouble with girls....what are you really doing all day? If you're a guy and you're reading websites about nice guys and bad boys, then I can see why a girl would dump you. If you don't have a life, then you'll probably fail.

As a guy, you need some semblance of indepedence from your parents after the age of 18, or 21. Even if its just getting your own checking account or saving account. I think guys confuse indepedence with being a bad boy. I.e. the guy on the motorcycle gets all the girls. It's not really the motorcycle...it's independence, being your own person, living your own life. That's attractive! Playing xbox all day, being pseudo-nice, that will probably fail.

Guys after the age of about 18, need to be like a tiger out on the open field. That's what will attract girls.

Having a bunch of girls by your side has nothing to do with being a terrorist or being bin laden. Like polygamy in Utah. How many bad boys live in Utah, lol? Plural marriage is something different.

I think the internet has acted like a pseudo parent for many young guys in this generation. In another era, fathers would have told their sons about girls. That's the failure I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships