Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2011, 06:10 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,313,002 times

Advertisements

i hate how people say we men have more power, more choosing power in the dating scene, **** that bull****!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2011, 06:33 PM

563 posts, read 910,030 times
I think women tend to date out of their league and get used. All of the women who say "He was so nice at first, we had fun, went places, he paid for everything... Then he started making me pay, not calling me as much, seemed disinterested." Or a variation of the above. These women start to think guys are a-holes, what's the point in dating, I can't find a good guy, and so on.

I will tell you what ladies, the guy knew how your relationship would end before it ever got started. And who's fault is this? Yours!!

Most of you think you are so much hotter than you really are, seriously. I see it at clubs, shopping malls, restaurants. If you ladies ever say to yourself "Damn he's hot," or "I hope he looks over here," don't go a step further, dude is out of your league. If by chance you catch his attention and he comes over, you are on your way to Usedem 101.

If you think I'm lying find the ugliest mutha **** in the room and ask him out. You will find he treats you like a queen, always shows up on time, buys you things, listens to EVERYTHING you have to say...

If you want my advice find someone in between. You know, some guy you see and say, "Eh, he's cute."
This will end all of your problems.

Old 07-30-2011, 06:49 PM

5,321 posts, read 6,098,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileDave View Post
I think women tend to date out of their league and get used. All of the women who say "He was so nice at first, we had fun, went places, he paid for everything... Then he started making me pay, not calling me as much, seemed disinterested." Or a variation of the above. These women start to think guys are a-holes, what's the point in dating, I can't find a good guy, and so on.

I will tell you what ladies, the guy knew how your relationship would end before it ever got started. And who's fault is this? Yours!!

Most of you think you are so much hotter than you really are, seriously. I see it at clubs, shopping malls, restaurants. If you ladies ever say to yourself "Damn he's hot," or "I hope he looks over here," don't go a step further, dude is out of your league. If by chance you catch his attention and he comes over, you are on your way to Usedem 101.

If you think I'm lying find the ugliest mutha **** in the room and ask him out. You will find he treats you like a queen, always shows up on time, buys you things, listens to EVERYTHING you have to say...

If you want my advice find someone in between. You know, some guy you see and say, "Eh, he's cute."
This will end all of your problems.
There is some truth to that in that guys especially really attractive ones will sleep with and have a fling with allot of different women..

So average looking women will have flings with really hot guys and may have a inflated view of where they stand leagues wise..

Old 07-30-2011, 07:10 PM

Exactly.

Last edited by MobileDave; 07-30-2011 at 07:19 PM..

Old 07-30-2011, 07:27 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
A lot of men are blithering buffoons: so I can sympathize.

Old 07-30-2011, 07:30 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,995,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
There is some truth to that in that guys especially really attractive ones will sleep with and have a fling with allot of different women..

So average looking women will have flings with really hot guys and may have a inflated view of where they stand leagues wise..
Don't forget guys sleep with everything available to them. So that hot guy is having sex with whomever he can and all these dumb women think he is their's.

Old 07-30-2011, 07:34 PM

339 posts, read 836,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Don't forget guys sleep with everything available to them. So that hot guy is having sex with whomever he can and all these dumb women think he is their's.
Lol. Yea..it's funny. Women think we should be as picky as them for some reason. Suckers.

Old 07-30-2011, 07:45 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
Here's a woman that's determined to find a decent man:

‪Attack of the 50 Foot Woman (1958) - Trailer‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-30-2011, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post

The guy doesn't even have to be one of these extremely good looking dudes.

He can be a 5 on scale of 1-10 but if she's a 3...?? C'mon ladies!!!

Old 07-30-2011, 09:10 PM

86 posts, read 359,347 times
It's true. The matter of fact is that guys "good guys" are afraid of being straightforward on their intentions. Women, by nature, like to be pursued and courted. The decent "guy" sometimes out of shyness prefers the woman to make the first move, proving that if you are not brave enough to start a relationship, then the woman sort of loses respect for the guy (if he is not able to get the initiative on things, how can i trust him with important decisions in life???). Decent guys sometimes lose opportunities with nice gals due to lack of initiative....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships