Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 07:24 AM

728 posts, read 1,675,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahOwen View Post
When you are chatting with a woman, say on the second or third date - or even when you first meet her, let her talk and listen to what she says but also think about how hot she is, how you know what to do with that new lipstick she is wearing, how you are going to start with a foot massage and then work your way up her legs to her calves and then her knees and then.....
You have to still be listening to what she says but she will feel your presence in a whole new way.
Let us know how it goes :-)
I'm pretty sure that would go over as well as a lead balloon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2011, 06:08 PM

31,002 posts, read 22,045,160 times
I heard that a second date is where a woamn starts to take a closer look at the guys Hygene and other things. Clean hair and body, trimmed finger nails, trimmed hair. I heard these complaints from woman who I have dated about other guys and what turned them off to a man that they initially found attractive: "He smelled and I couldn't tell where the odor was coming from" , "He always had to be right" , "He was attractive but he has the same hair style as he had in highschooll", "He had dirty finger nails" "He looked like he never washed his hair" He had long finger nails", "He was broke and I had to pick up the tab", "He didn't have a car". I'm sure there's a lot more from the woman, but I am very Inquisitive and also want to know about other guys to see what I can improve upon in myself. Does any of the above describe you? A woman will almost never bring up any of the above and tell you directly, she will just become uninterested. Ive had a few complaints about woman and hygene and cleanliness (Usually just bad breath and not so clean below). Overall woman just seem to take better care of their hygene than guys.
When I consistantly hear "some" of the above items about other guys, I wonder where the competition is?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships