U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 10:22 AM

7,903 posts, read 5,642,343 times
Whiskey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2011, 11:49 AM

1,736 posts, read 1,183,617 times
No I'd rather find something to suppress my drive... Sometimes it's hard to make junior understand that it's not the right time to stand up...
I can will it up within a minute but then it usually take half an hour or so to calm down...
What can I say, I have an optimistic fellah for a pleasure-stick.

Anyone know anything other than steroids that will supress this? would be interesting to know...

Old 05-07-2011, 11:51 AM

4,383 posts, read 3,389,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
Anyone know anything other than steroids that will supress this? would be interesting to know...
Wedding cake works for many.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:54 AM

? wedding cake ?
I thought half the point in attending a wedding was picking up a bridesmate...

Old 05-07-2011, 12:05 PM

4,383 posts, read 3,389,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
? wedding cake ?
I thought half the point in attending a wedding was picking up a bridesmate...
There is a long-standing legend that marriage - as symbolized by the sharing of wedding cake - is a counter-aphrodisiac. And as the groom, hitting on a brides-maid would be very naughty.

Old 05-07-2011, 12:26 PM

4,913 posts, read 4,231,791 times
Anyone take any substance to boost your sex drive?

Not that I need any help in that area but a good dose of the Relationships forum and he gets more than he can handle sometimes.

Old 05-07-2011, 02:54 PM

9,444 posts, read 9,333,188 times
If I started taking any substances to boost my sex drive, I would either never leave the house or wear vibrating panties to work.

However, if you are looking for anything to boost your sex drive, look into natural substances.
Maca root and Rhodiola Rosea are 2 herbs that come to mind for sex drive boosting.

Old 05-07-2011, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
There is a long-standing legend that marriage - as symbolized by the sharing of wedding cake - is a counter-aphrodisiac. And as the groom, hitting on a brides-maid would be very naughty.
Ye but on most weddings a guy go to he is not gonna be the grume, but a friend of either the grume or the bride, and then half the point being there is so that you can pick up one of the chicks who put their guards down as they dream themselves away in the romance of the wedding.

If the cake is gonna anti-aphrodisiac the chicks (A bit of cake sure as hell wont put my beast to sleep) that kinda sucks.

Old 05-07-2011, 02:56 PM

9,444 posts, read 9,333,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Shan Yao, Renshen, Ho Shou Wu, Dihuang, Dong-Quai, Yin-Yang Huo, Hua Khao Yen, Tusizi, Shi Hu and Dong Chong Xia Cao.

NOT available at your local pharmacy.
I never knew that Ho Shou Wu boosts your sex drive. It's an excellent ANTI-AGING herb, the most popular anti-aging herb in Chinese medicine. I guess I'm not surprised that it would also support the libido.

Old 05-07-2011, 03:36 PM

12,890 posts, read 11,869,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I never knew that Ho Shou Wu boosts your sex drive. It's an excellent ANTI-AGING herb, the most popular anti-aging herb in Chinese medicine. I guess I'm not surprised that it would also support the libido.
Supposedly it contains an alkaloid that has a tonifying effect on nerves, brain cells and endocrine glands; I'm thinking that's also the basis of its sexual enhancement effect, in addition to its strong estrogen effects. But you are correct that it's one of the most popular anti-aging herbs available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships