Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 08:01 PM

48,405 posts, read 34,555,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
Do what

Lady KLO
davenz
nuala

suggested, and enjoy and have fun!
You are not going to marry, so YOU ARE AS OLD AS HE SEES YOU !!
And I am not at all interested how old you are, you are as old as you look and appear.

P.S Now I read it's only 10 years, only, you could even get married!!

Last post was 2 years ago......
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2016, 10:12 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,331,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Last post was 2 years ago......
Omg, yes, I did not even notice how old this post is. I just looked at the headline....sorry.
They are probably married by now!

Old 08-13-2016, 10:29 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,688,167 times
Ladies if men can shameless do this ....why the heck can't we. As long as they are of legal age, if they are chasing after you and you like them why?

Old 08-14-2016, 01:00 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,918,756 times
I've learned from this forum that too many people get caught up on age.

It's not just around here though, it's pretty much the whole world. But I never realized how big of a deal it was before I started reading this forum.

As long as the person on the younger end is legal age and the person on the older end isn't like 88 (provided the younger ended person in the relationship is like 40 or 50 years younger or something) is it really a big deal?

Old 08-14-2016, 03:51 AM

23,155 posts, read 26,094,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
(provided the younger ended person in the relationship is like 40 or 50 years younger or something) is it really a big deal?
I assume you meant to say
(provided the younger ended person in the relationship isn't like 40 or 50 years younger or something)
And I have to ask you why do you put any cut off on it if the people involved have no problem with it?

Old 08-14-2016, 09:13 AM

643 posts, read 671,460 times
I've dated a 37yrs old woman when I was 23 at the time. However, it felt more like a fling than anything else. Too bad because I wouldn't mind having a LTR with the person. Anyways, I'm more attracted to older women than women around my age.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:33 PM

30,620 posts, read 21,792,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
(provided the younger ended person in the relationship isn't like 40 or 50 years younger or something)
And I have to ask you why do you put any cut off on it if the people involved have no problem with it?
Yep^ If you click, regardless of age, run with it!

Old 08-15-2016, 12:15 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,918,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Yes, that's what I meant to type. Was a typo on my part.

And if the people involved have no problem with it, I could care less at all. I'm just saying that if there's a HUGE age difference, I can understand people having a hang up or being worried about it.

But these instances of people that are 10-15 years apart, this is not anywhere near a big deal at all.

I found when I was single, I could flirt with 19 year olds and 49 year olds all the same.

Old 09-10-2016, 07:24 AM

8 posts, read 4,094 times
Give yourself more credit. Confidence is attractive!
Don't worry so much about being rejected.
I'm 46, have a mild case of cerebral palsy and scoliosis which causes me to walk with a limp, but I've never had an issue finding a date or being in a relationship.
My current s.o. is 20 years younger than I am (and hot)! Lol.

Old 09-10-2016, 08:13 AM

273 posts, read 208,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnJune View Post
Give yourself more credit. Confidence is attractive!
Don't worry so much about being rejected.
I'm 46, have a mild case of cerebral palsy and scoliosis which causes me to walk with a limp, but I've never had an issue finding a date or being in a relationship.
My current s.o. is 20 years younger than I am (and hot)! Lol.
Being female doesn't count. It's cheating.

Show me a 46 year old male with cerebral palsy that's dating a woman 20 years younger than him. You won't find it because we actually have to put in effort for things that we want and we need to deal with adversity (something most women know nothing about).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships