Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2011, 06:00 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,237,972 times

Advertisements

I understand bad past relationships. I understand sour attitudes, been there and had them. But, during that time, I also utilized self-control and did not try and give advice to others, mostly because I knew that my advice was tainted and biased, it's different to tell of your experience and let one decide and form their own opinions, but to say.." all men cheat,or all women are idiots" is wrong. etc. etc..

It's gotten on my nerves so bad on here the last week, till I was gonna leave this forum, mostly because of one person. But, decided there is more good here than bad. And I know no one really cares if I go or not.

Just saying, quit being so negative(I'm postive that you all know who you are)...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2011, 06:04 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by round4 View Post
I understand bad past relationships. I understand sour attitudes, been there and had them. But, during that time, I also utilized self-control and did not try and give advice to others, mostly because I knew that my advice was tainted and biased, it's different to tell of your experience and let one decide and form their own opinions, but to say.." all men cheat,or all women are idiots" is wrong. etc. etc..

It's gotten on my nerves so bad on here the last week, till I was gonna leave this forum, mostly because of one person. But, decided there is more good here than bad. And I know no one really cares if I go or not.

Just saying, quit being so negative(I'm postive that you all know who you are)...
You came back coz you wanted to be with me

Old 05-11-2011, 06:10 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,237,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
You came back coz you wanted to be with me

I never left. Just thought about it, I'm not a quitter. Nor can anyone run me off.

But, yeah, you deserve cool points!!

Old 05-11-2011, 07:11 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
There are going to be bitter and close minded people wherever you go on just about any forum. FWIW, there is an ignore feature you can use so that you don't have to see that person's posts. All I can recommend is that you focus on the members and posts you enjoy and just accept that there will always be a few around whose lives are so empty that they have been reduced to making snippy or negative remarks at others expense on a public forum. Think of them as the crazy person on the park bench that yells at everyone who walks by...don't take it personal, that's just the way they are.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:38 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Quote:
I never left. Just thought about it, I'm not a quitter. Nor can anyone run me off.

But, yeah, you deserve cool points!!
You need to start hanging out with us cool dudes. Look there's cool hand

Old 05-11-2011, 09:48 AM

19,386 posts, read 15,220,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
There are going to be bitter and close minded people wherever you go on just about any forum. FWIW, there is an ignore feature you can use so that you don't have to see that person's posts. All I can recommend is that you focus on the members and posts you enjoy and just accept that there will always be a few around whose lives are so empty that they have been reduced to making snippy or negative remarks at others expense on a public forum. Think of them as the crazy person on the park bench that yells at everyone who walks by...don't take it personal, that's just the way they are.
That made me laugh.

Old 05-11-2011, 10:05 AM

2,068 posts, read 4,335,270 times
Quote:

Some people don't learn from their experiences, they just get bitter... and then they continue making bad decisions lol

Last edited by recuerdeme; 05-11-2011 at 10:28 AM..

Old 05-11-2011, 10:05 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
That made me laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships