Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 11:49 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel06 View Post
I actually thought he was working on it, because we've not had problems for quite awhile until now.
How was he supposedly "working on it"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2011, 11:52 AM

142 posts, read 505,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
So... why isn't he worn to the bone tired falling into exhausted sleep at the SAME time you are?

I suspect the real answers and real solutions will lie in that answer
I go to bed at around 9 -- he's always gone to bed around 10 or so. He just doesn't require as much sleep as I do.

1,206 posts, read 2,927,776 times
confront him. If your level of trust is that low then this relationship will not last. You need to communicate that you cant trust him if he always hides and lies about things. That he needs to build back up trust or divorce is going to happen sooner or later

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel06 View Post
I located a Gmail Chat shortcut in My Documents on his computer, and when I clicked on it, it brought up a Gmail email account that I didn't know he had. SOOooooo, I hacked it. When I got in, there were two emails in there, both from Facebook. One said, "Roger, come back and finish your profile . . . "

My husband's name is not Roger. It's Greg.
I'm not saying he's necessarily innocent because I don't know, but you may also be making a mountain out of a molehill. It's not like the word "profile" is used only on dating sites.

I've created various free Internet e-mail accounts to use for registrations (because I don't want floods of e-mails from them), for corresponding with people online I don't know well, for privacy reasons on topic-sensitive sites/ forums, etc. I also have a fake FB account containing nothing. I just use the log-in should I want to look up somebody else.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'm not saying he's necessarily innocent because I don't know, but you may also be making a mountain out of a molehill. It's not like the word "profile" is used only on dating sites.

I've created various free Internet e-mail accounts to use for registrations (because I don't want floods of e-mails from them), for corresponding with people online I don't know well, for privacy reasons on topic-sensitive sites/ forums, etc. I also have a fake FB account containing nothing. I just use the log-in should I want to look up somebody else.

All true - BUT- she says she "knows he will lie to her" if she confronts him.

HUGE red flag.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:59 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,238,837 times
Hmmm He moved from his ex wife's home to yours...RED FLAG! Why did you marry him? You really in my opinion, answered your own question, truth of the matter is simple...IF you don't trust him, you have nothing. Who wants to live like that??

Old 05-12-2011, 12:00 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
When you file your divorce papers I will be interested to see the judges reaction when he reads under the "reason[s] for dissolution" section "WOMENS INTUITION AND EMPTY FACEBOOK PAGE!" Good luck on that one!

Old 05-12-2011, 12:01 PM

1,298 posts, read 2,238,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
When you file your divorce papers I will be interested to see the judges reaction when he reads under the "reason[s] for dissolution" section "WOMENS INTUITION AND EMPTY FACEBOOK PAGE!" Good luck on that one!
Are states different on this? In Alabama, it's just unreconciliable differences.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:03 PM

31,048 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Your probably stirring up something that doesn't exist. Most woman will always give the advice that creates the most drama. Is the sex still good? An old Facebook account thats doesn't get used is nothing.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post

Very funny

But to be serious, once someone has done things to cause their partner to mistrust them they have an obligation to live a VERY transparent life until they have earned that trust back.

Her husband may be totally innocent THIS TIME, but the atmosphere of mistrust in their marriage right now is just a consequence of his prior behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships