U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 09:12 PM

1,206 posts, read 1,262,541 times
it would make sense that he killed him.

Old 05-14-2011, 09:13 PM

4,363 posts, read 2,393,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
That was my thought--this just all worked out way too conveniently for him.
Yeah sounds like a script from 48Hrs!!

Old 05-14-2011, 09:15 PM

1,563 posts, read 1,528,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Yeah sounds like a script from 48Hrs!!
I can hear that creepy guys sing-song voice now...

Old 05-14-2011, 09:28 PM

4,363 posts, read 2,393,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
I can hear that creepy guys sing-song voice now...
Love that guy Keith Morissen or something like that!

Old 05-14-2011, 09:57 PM

5,548 posts, read 4,378,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
That was my thought--this just all worked out way too conveniently for him.
I third this and was a big life insurance policy involved?

Old 05-14-2011, 10:04 PM

5,502 posts, read 3,816,690 times
Crude and rude, dude.

Not a little town, no mobile homes involved and all of us in the situation are college grads plus....including myself, a medical professional.

gbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
How much does anyone want to bet he was bangin' the dead guys wife long before the guy took the ultimate nap.

Don't like that bet? How much would you bet this little town is like Mayberry RFD and there is a high percentage of mobile home parks?

Can we get some pics?

Old 05-14-2011, 10:14 PM

5,502 posts, read 3,816,690 times
Well now I will share my thoughts!

BTW: the dead guy had a brain tumor that was undiagnosed, apparently growing for years...being at a high altitude (skiiing) decreased oxygen to an already compromised brain and contributed to his demise.

I honestly do not think they were involved prior to his death, no one else we knew thought so either. My feelings are that they were both devastated by his sudden death, and grew very close in the immediate aftermath. Tragedies do that to us.

What their friends found hard to get over was it seemed the wife never stopped to grieve at all, just smoothly connected with the first guy that came along...but we all grieve so differently.

Well, enough...just wondered what the general thoughts were....I think that I would feel very uncomfortable not only marrying my best friend's husband but living in her house etc. But, maybe not if it all happened to me!

BTW: I have moved on and have a wonderful life~

gbh

Old 05-15-2011, 01:31 AM

3,573 posts, read 3,056,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Well now I will share my thoughts!

BTW: the dead guy had a brain tumor that was undiagnosed, apparently growing for years...being at a high altitude (skiiing) decreased oxygen to an already compromised brain and contributed to his demise.

I honestly do not think they were involved prior to his death, no one else we knew thought so either. My feelings are that they were both devastated by his sudden death, and grew very close in the immediate aftermath. Tragedies do that to us.

What their friends found hard to get over was it seemed the wife never stopped to grieve at all, just smoothly connected with the first guy that came along...but we all grieve so differently.

Well, enough...just wondered what the general thoughts were....I think that I would feel very uncomfortable not only marrying my best friend's husband but living in her house etc. But, maybe not if it all happened to me!

BTW: I have moved on and have a wonderful life~

gbh
I agree with everything you said here. I think both of them were grieving for him and just found that they had alot in common and went for it. His relationship with you was over so both of them connected to each other because of shared history. It happens all the time.

Glad to hear you've moved on and have a wonderful life now.

Old 05-15-2011, 01:40 AM

11,001 posts, read 6,579,766 times
Call me a skeptic, but I do think they were banging before the friend died.

And maybe there was money involved to make the autopsy what it was.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:09 AM

372 posts, read 300,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Ok, don't want to get too deep with this, but wondered what you all think, just off the top of your head:

The guy is my ex-husband. We were in the process of separating (both agreed, no problems)...he went on a ski trip with his best friend, who promptly DIED in his sleep on the trip (that is another story).

When my then-husband (but now ex) got home, he and the dead guy's wife started dating and OH MY, what an uproar in this town. People asked if they had been seeing each other on the sly but I really do not think so....interestingly, he had always claimed through the years that he did not care for her so we did not socialize with them.

Well, they got married, he took over his dead-best-friend's business and they live in the home that his dead-best-friend built. (gen contractor).

NOW: what do you think of this entire situation???
Is his name Lenny S-----n? I might know the guy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships