Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Men, Do You Get Rejected By Most Women You Ask Out ?
YES 69 58.47%
NO 49 41.53%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 02:09 AM

3,322 posts, read 7,972,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Yes, but that's because I ask alot.

You gatta play the odds.

I date as much as I have interest/Money to do so, if not more.
Finally someone who gets it. Every dude gets rejected! I get rejected and I'm good looking! I get the "oh, I have a boyfriend" line most of the time. Sometimes depending on the chick and if I feel like a creeper I say, "How much do you REALLY like your boyfriend?"

If you get rejected every single time you ask, you need to change your game. Shave your beard, lose some weight, stop dressing the way you dress, find chicks at hobbies you like, etc.

Most chicks don't like obese dudes with a biker beard dressed like he just finished a bender of D & D. In short, dress to impress and take care of your looks. Dudes get a real bad rap of being shallow but chicks are just as if not more shallow than dudes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2011, 02:35 AM

1,321 posts, read 2,107,676 times
No.

I love women, and women love me. Sometimes a little too much. I try to accommodate as many as possible, but I can't please them all. Take tonight, for example. I talked to a ****load of women, but only had enough time to make out with one of the bartendresses.

Old 05-15-2011, 04:11 AM

404 posts, read 701,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub D View Post
Finally someone who gets it. Every dude gets rejected! I get rejected and I'm good looking! I get the "oh, I have a boyfriend" line most of the time. Sometimes depending on the chick and if I feel like a creeper I say, "How much do you REALLY like your boyfriend?"
Well, it's fine to try the numbers game, but when asking out twice as many women gets you twice the rejections there is little point in doing so. Unfortunately that is what many of us have found in real life (not just speculations here).

Quote:
If you get rejected every single time you ask, you need to change your game. Shave your beard, lose some weight, stop dressing the way you dress, find chicks at hobbies you like, etc.

Most chicks don't like obese dudes with a biker beard dressed like he just finished a bender of D & D. In short, dress to impress and take care of your looks. Dudes get a real bad rap of being shallow but chicks are just as if not more shallow than dudes.
You are quite right in a few things here. Yes, looks do matter to women (sorry people, but only some confidence just does not cut it). And it's good advice trying to improve yourself. Some of us keep being stuck despite all of it though.

Old 05-15-2011, 05:45 AM

950 posts, read 1,515,406 times
Quote:

Some guys don't even aim for Maxim hot 100 type women, they aim for average or even ugly women and they still get turned down everytime.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:06 AM

5,730 posts, read 10,127,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carra View Post
Well, it's fine to try the numbers game, but when asking out twice as many women gets you twice the rejections there is little point in doing so. Unfortunately that is what many of us have found in real life (not just speculations here).

You are quite right in a few things here. Yes, looks do matter to women (sorry people, but only some confidence just does not cut it). And it's good advice trying to improve yourself. Some of us keep being stuck despite all of it though.

Do you know what type of return 'cold calls' and 'Flyer distribution' gets?

Something like 2%!!!!

THAT's the type of odds I EXPECT.

But you know what?

less than 24 hours after my GF dumped me to go back to her EX, I had a date (Arranged), and last night (2 evenings after) I went on the date, with a longlegged, good looking blond.

We already talked about the second date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
Some guys don't even aim for Maxim hot 100 type women, they aim for average or even ugly women and they still get turned down everytime.
Quite simply, your doing something wrong.

JUST LIKE every time I'm in bed my primary goal is to bring the woman to o*g*sm (I don't know if that word is allowed here... )

My CONSTANT goal is to make women laugh (So long as it's not a the same time!)

Pay for a decent haircut, dress neat (Doesn't have to be expensive, I've got Brooks Brothers for work, but I wore Jeans and a $5 shirt last night...)

And work on your PERSONALITY!

Then follow all the little riles about gently breaking the contact barrier, watch body language and adjust your own etc...

Not hard.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:12 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
lol this is not so easy to answer or admit.

It really depends on how attractive the woman is.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:24 AM

950 posts, read 1,515,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Do you know what type of return 'cold calls' and 'Flyer distribution' gets?

Something like 2%!!!!

THAT's the type of odds I EXPECT.

But you know what?

less than 24 hours after my GF dumped me to go back to her EX, I had a date (Arranged), and last night (2 evenings after) I went on the date, with a longlegged, good looking blond.

We already talked about the second date.

Quite simply, your doing something wrong.

JUST LIKE every time I'm in bed my primary goal is to bring the woman to o*g*sm (I don't know if that word is allowed here... )

My CONSTANT goal is to make women laugh (So long as it's not a the same time!)

Pay for a decent haircut, dress neat (Doesn't have to be expensive, I've got Brooks Brothers for work, but I wore Jeans and a $5 shirt last night...)

And work on your PERSONALITY!

Then follow all the little riles about gently breaking the contact barrier, watch body language and adjust your own etc...

Not hard.
I am currently bald, so yeah I can't get a haircut right now since there is nothing to cut for the time being.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:40 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Oh my god, not another sad sack whiny thread from the guys who can't score

Instead of bemoaning the fact you can't get what you want when you want it, why not try a nice hobby to make you a more well rounded person.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:41 AM

7,829 posts, read 11,788,932 times
some of us are busy LIVING life and don't really have the time to play the numbers game bull*****. Frankly I spend too much time on other things that to go around town asking every woman I am attracted to out and then be rejected...that is a pretty sad life. Just focus your efforts on other things that interest you besides women, if a woman likes you then SHE will give you a clear signal and you can proceed from that point in wooing her... no point going around asking random women out as that has virtually zero percent success. If a woman does not give you a CLEAR "I am now waiting to give you my # so please ask me" signal then you're wasting your time!

I don't really have a problem with the women who rejected me in the past, as my life has turned out absolutely amazing and they still have pretty sad lives so it's their loss not mine!

Old 05-15-2011, 09:42 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,996,369 times
I have been rejected roughly 80-98 percent of the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships