Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 05:07 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,100,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
...but why would she lie about it at this point?
Maybe she was trying to lure you over.

"It's entirely possible to lez it up even if you've never fantasized about women before. If it happened to me, it can happen to you. Here, check it out..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2011, 05:49 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,087,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
While I don't have any stats, nor did I care to look them up I do believe that people are born that way. It just has to be.

Most guys aren't gonna wake up one morning and say, "I've got a hankering for some sausage."

And I don't mean with the eggs and toast.

MOST of the lesbians I know have been sexually abused as a child or something similar.

One I knew was physically abused by her (Ex) husband... turned to women, and then met me (After going 'that way' for quite a few years)

She 'converted back'

"Born that way"... No chance.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:53 PM

51,847 posts, read 52,247,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
MOST of the lesbians I know have been sexually abused as a child or something similar.

One I knew was physically abused by her (Ex) husband... turned to women, and then met me (After going 'that way' for quite a few years)

She 'converted back'

"Born that way"... No chance.
LOL... whatever

Old 05-22-2011, 05:54 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,782,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I've been joking about the same thing - that I'll switch teams when I get entirely too tired of men. However, I do realize we're not picnic, either, and the outcome may very well be the same, if not worse...
Especially, when we sync up.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:55 PM

19,212 posts, read 15,079,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by childfree35 View Post
especially, when we sync up.
lol

Old 05-22-2011, 06:00 PM

15,083 posts, read 20,394,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Do you know of any women who got so fed up with men she switched to women?
No.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:51 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,087,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... whatever

Yea, cause that would destroy your little theory wouldn't it?

It's not like I'm some big pimpmaster or anything... I was spending a year and a half having numerous surgeries done, had limited mobility, and just TALKED to her...

Showed her not all guys were A**holes or were just 'after' her...

Old 05-22-2011, 06:56 PM

51,847 posts, read 52,247,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Yea, cause that would destroy your little theory wouldn't it?

It's not like I'm some big pimpmaster or anything... I was spending a year and a half having numerous surgeries done, had limited mobility, and just TALKED to her...

Showed her not all guys were A**holes or were just 'after' her...
Since were talking about crushing theories and all.

What about the people that know in their heart of hearts at really really young ages that they were gay. I've heard story after story about it, without any kind of sexual or physical abuse.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:59 PM

5,004 posts, read 7,840,016 times
just every girl I've ever dated

can't quite figure out the common denominator in all of this though...

Old 05-22-2011, 07:02 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,741,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I bring this up because a woman I know did this a few years ago. Thinking a Woman would be less of a hassle after years of dealing with crappy men she found a woman, but the relationship turned out to be much worse than anything she had when she dated men.
This is funny... In all of my relationships, the women has always been the problem, they were aggressive about control and trying to change me... I can't imagine two of my ex's being in a relationship together... it will get downright physical... girls have a lot more drama then guys and when two of them get together... WORLD WAR 3...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships