Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 09:33 AM

87 posts, read 168,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
It is very popular among pre-teen girls and IMO a "safe" way for them to channel erotic feelings without having to imagine themselves as being sexual.
That explains why our sex life is non existant. Once a month for a 22 year old is not doing it for me I'm sorry.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:34 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,468,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb1514 View Post
I can't do that to her. This whole time I never thought she needed help but I was the one who needed help. I'm really confused.

hmmm....so you were thinking we were going to tell you to get help and not her..this awesome chick of yours.

Nope, she's the one that needs help and you'll have a hell of a life with her if she doesn't overcome this addiction.

I think both of you need to sit down and talk about this addiction of hers. She clearly knows it's wrong if she's hiding it from her friends and allows them to think it's you, not her. Really, it's her and you're the fall guy.

Wouldn't want to be in a relationship like that. Totally dysfunctional right now.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:05 AM

19,666 posts, read 20,169,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb1514
That explains why our sex life is non existant. Once a month for a 22 year old is not doing it for me I'm sorry.
Sorry is right.

The problem is she is a total pervert-- and not in the good way that actually involves you!

That sh-- is wack.

If your gf is more erotically stimulated by the fat guy from Fall Out Boy having imaginary gay sex...

Dude, that is a maaaaajor malfunction.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:06 AM

could it be she writes it because she's good at it? her online friends encourage her so she gets a high off that? either way it's not fair for me. I'm supposed to get over it manage to have a relationship with a girl that stares at her phone 80% of the time. I need more attention then that or am I being clingy?

Old 05-23-2011, 10:08 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,650,885 times
No you are normal

she isn't, or at least has a big addiction...it will only get worse. good luck

Old 05-23-2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
The problem is she is a total pervert
Cool it buddy that's my fiance your talking about. Lets be a little sensitive on the words being used. I do appreciated the feedback but please I'm very protective over her.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:12 AM

19,666 posts, read 20,169,823 times
Quote:
Cool it buddy that's my fiance your talking about. Lets be a little sensitive on the words being used.
Sorry, I meant your gf is... abnormal? Is that OK?

Old 05-23-2011, 10:15 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,692,910 times
Quote:
We are engaged. I can't leave her. I love her to death and my loyalty is like no other.

so.. what about her loyalty? you think she would bang this rock star guy if he came along?

Quote:
wow. the cars just keep piling up in this train wreck.

Quote:
I am not a doormat. She gives me a lot of freedom
LOL

does she let you outside when you need to pee?

Old 05-23-2011, 11:12 AM

30,822 posts, read 21,940,600 times
Quote:
could it be she writes it because she's good at it? her online friends encourage her so she gets a high off that? either way it's not fair for me. I'm supposed to get over it manage to have a relationship with a girl that stares at her phone 80% of the time. I need more attention then that or am I being clingy?
Have you read her stories? Maybe she should write erotica about you instead of that wormy looking guy..Yeah I looked him up too! 22 and sex once a month is not a relationship. I think you should find your own obsession around someone who will return your affection. Sounds like your girl is turning into an empty shell wrt you.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:26 PM
qwy

296 posts, read 519,575 times
Quote:
We are engaged. I can't leave her. I love her to death and my loyalty is like no other. I just want her to cut back and stop starring at her phone every time we go out and do something and that includes sitting at home and doing nothing too!
Here we go again! Oh! she is hurting me emotionally, oh she is being selfish to my feelings, oh, I'm unhappy every day...

Just leave her...

What!!! Are you crazy, she loves me, can't you see! Look how good she is to me.

Okay I'm not trying to be harsh, but if this was one of your friends telling you about this you would tell him to leave because her actions don't say that she loves him. Just be warned... if she one day says we need to take a break.... DON'T SAY.... DON'T SAY... Where? Where did this come from, I though you loved me?

Honestly guy, when you love someone, you don't do things that hurt them emotionally and keep justifing it by saying well I need such and such too! Her obession isn't about life or death.

Just do this, pause the wedding and spend some time apart to let her see what's more important (of course I know you're not going to do this, but divorce is expensive)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.