Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2011, 10:23 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I wonder if you are feeling uneasy because hundreds of people on this forum had been invited into this situation and expecting you to come back with an update. Puts pressure, uneasiness and phobia on the whole scenario and taking away from the romance if you ask me.
I don't expect anything from her.

Expect that guy to knock her into anther dimension later this evening.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:25 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,379,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I don't expect anything from her.

Expect that guy to knock her into anther dimension later this evening.
Not if the laundry is not put away.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Not if the laundry is not put away.
I'm sure the guy would not mind knockin' some boots with some laundry on the bed.

She might, though maybe not until the next morning when she notices her hair all messed up and her eyes glazed over.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:29 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,604,375 times
Quote:
I wonder if you are feeling uneasy because hundreds of people on this forum had been invited into this situation and expecting you to come back with an update. Puts pressure, uneasiness and phobia on the whole scenario and taking away from the romance if you ask me.
I can't help but wonder if some of the comments on this thread won't pop into her mind at the least opportune moment. But the OP has made her bed. Now we all (ok, maybe just the majority) insist that she lie in it!

Old 06-04-2011, 10:30 AM

Quote:
I'm sure the guy would not mind knockin' some boots with some laundry on the bed.

She might, though maybe not until the next morning when she notices her hair all messed up and her eyes glazed over.
I hope so too!

But thanks for continuing to prove my original response of today to Onglet.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:35 AM

Quote:
I hope so too!

But thanks for continuing to prove my original response of today to Onglet.
Honestly? This situation she's having is kind of intimate. I wouldn't share anything like this to the internet about the woman I'm gettin' ready to knock boots with.

I had, I think 1 legitimate post on the first page, and the rest of these posts were all wit-related and toilet humor. I'll read her serious posts and reply in a serious way, but I honestly do not worry about my ting-ting being too small for someone.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Honestly? This situation she's having is kind of intimate. I wouldn't share anything like this to the internet about the woman I'm gettin' ready to knock boots with.

I had, I think 1 legitimate post on the first page, and the rest of these posts were all wit-related and toilet humor. I'll read her serious posts and reply in a serious way, but I honestly do not worry about my ting-ting being too small for someone.
I don't mind or blame OP for a second for sharing this intimate information with us, however, I wonder if it put a damper on the whole thing.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
I don't mind or blame OP for a second for sharing this intimate information with us, however, I wonder if it put a damper on the whole thing.
Yeah, actually I bet she's already expecting the worst, and her mind is already preparing for the worst, so now the guy's worse off than he was before with his manhood. And some of the responses on here are pretty moronic IMO, and she's read them. So, yeah, judging by how her posts have gone, it'll probably not be very fun, and she might even break it off with him, having read these posts and applying it to her situation knowingly or not.

Old 06-04-2011, 11:10 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,671,717 times
nah, the posts on here have nothing to do with my opinion. Thats prett silly; i actually have only read about 30% of the thread. I didn't start this thread for help, I started it to give me an opportunity to discuss something and work it out in my mind. I don't wish to bore my friends and family with a week long discussion about a guy. The Internet is perfect for something like this. and of course, if we get serious, I wouldn't want my friends/family to be thinking about his penis when he meets them.

Last edited by OngletNYC; 06-04-2011 at 11:31 AM..

Old 06-04-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
nah, the posts on here have nothing to do with my opinion. Thats prett silly; i actually have only read about 30% of the thread. I didn't start this thread for help, I started it to give me an opportunity to discuss something and work it out in my mind. I don't wish to bore my friends and family with a week long discussion about a guy. The Internet is perfect for something like this.
Okie dokie. Well good luck to the guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships