Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2011, 10:19 AM

3,184 posts, read 4,845,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
However, keep in mind that we only have one side of the story here.
Most important sentence of the entire thread.

Old 06-20-2011, 10:20 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,777,431 times
I really don't think he "deserves" to hear the truth. Not all truths need to be told. If you've already made up your mind to move on, you can do it without discussing his premature ejaculation--a problem I'm sure he's aware of but hasn't sought a solution to after all these years. Some truths are better left untold. Unless he specifically asks for some feedback regarding the sex, I'd let it go and tell him you'd like to remain friends.

Old 06-20-2011, 10:24 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,147,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
I really don't think he "deserves" to hear the truth. Not all truths need to be told. If you've already made up your mind to move on, you can do it without discussing his premature ejaculation--a problem I'm sure he's aware of but hasn't sought a solution to after all these years. Some truths are better left untold. Unless he specifically asks for some feedback regarding the sex, I'd let it go and tell him you'd like to remain friends.
Oh, I absolutely agree with this. I suggested a better approach when talking about it just in case she's still on the fence about staying with him. Otherwise, there's no need for such discussions.

Old 06-20-2011, 12:13 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,380,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post
I've tried to rep you a million times for your posts in this thread but it keeps telling me I have to spread it around!
Did it for you.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:32 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
I agree. I didn't and wouldn't say anything. People know. We all know our short comings regarding sex. Discuss, if you're going to stay and build something. I tried to turn my guy into a girlfriend. It didn't work, because he wanted to continue to have sex. He wasn't a preemie -- his problem was his erections. Well, lack of it.

One thing tho. My guy was younger, so he told me. He mentioned it has happened in the past. Give him 20 minutes and he's okay. Yeah, 20 minutes I could be home pleasuring myself. Sorry dude.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:29 PM

454 posts, read 596,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Last Saturday I had a fifth date with someone I've been seeing. I wasn't that attracted to him at first, but he really liked me so I gave him a chance. This thing has been SLOW moving. Our first kiss was on the third date, a 5 second kiss. Fourth date, we made out for about 10 minutes (and I finally found myself sexually attracted to him as a result). After our fifth date, he asked me to go back to his place. We didn't have sex, but did get naked and do everything but...and I really enjoyed it, A LOT to be honet, because it turns out he is an incredibly passionate person... but as I said there is a small problem...

He has a really tiny penis. Really, it is the smallest I've ever come across in my life. It's 3-4 inches while at full salute, and no I am not exaggerating. I kit admit I'm a little worried about having sex with this guy - will it be really disappointing? Has anyone here been down this road, started sleeping with a guy who is super tiny? Is it possible that it would be enjoyable? Has he slow-played the sex in order to trap me before laying the teeny tiny on me?

This guy is very smitten with me, and as such treats me very well. He's not my "type" but then again, I'm not so focused on dating my type anymore.
Why don't you try it out for yourself and see?

Old 06-22-2011, 04:12 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,671,717 times
As for an update, to those who have followed this thread without clutching rosary beads, I am about to go to his place for dinner. I'm sure there will be no sex! But I like talking to the guy so why stop?

Last edited by JustJulia; 06-26-2011 at 09:19 PM..

Old 06-22-2011, 04:16 PM

3,184 posts, read 4,845,493 times
Quote:
Yvette, why are you so invested in the e-writings of a total stranger, especially one you have a problem with? I suggest you join meetup.com, netflix etc... There are plenty of things for you to do other than whine and cry over the lives of 2 total strangers.

As for an update, to those who have followed this thread without clutching rosary beads, I am about to go to his place for dinner. I'm sure there will be no sex! But I like talking to the guy so why stop?
Have fun! Hopefully it works out the best for both of you

Old 06-22-2011, 04:53 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,768,238 times
Quote:
I sure didn't hold any rosary beeds...

You are having fun sans sex... Why not enjoy that time.

Last edited by JustJulia; 06-26-2011 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: Removed reference to deleted comment.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:44 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,671,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I sure didn't hold any rosary beeds...

You are having fun sans sex... Why not enjoy that time.
Good advice, wish I had taken it. We finally had sex last night. It was the worst sex I've ever had in my life. I had better sex when I was a teenager, legs semi-spread in the back of a VW bug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships