Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 03:33 PM

85 posts, read 151,069 times

Advertisements

Why virginity is odd? Can't understand...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2011, 12:01 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,257,283 times
And I thought people who screw around before marriage are odd .

Old 08-22-2011, 10:42 AM

4,862 posts, read 7,961,723 times
This is straight up Jerry Springer.. There's no way he should be getting married to anyone if he is Bi.. As for the virgin thing from my experience the woman just hasn't met the right person. I have seen women so called saving themselves for marriage then along comes some other guy and Bam..Boots are knocking..Then once the flood gate is opened the story changes..

Old 08-22-2011, 02:44 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,741,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltovegas View Post
This is straight up Jerry Springer.. There's no way he should be getting married to anyone if he is Bi.. As for the virgin thing from my experience the woman just hasn't met the right person. I have seen women so called saving themselves for marriage then along comes some other guy and Bam..Boots are knocking..Then once the flood gate is opened the story changes..
Why not?

Old 08-22-2011, 02:53 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm The Supporter View Post
We are both in our early twenties and she is still a virgin. I am not sure on how to deal with this as a thought. I love her and we are wanting to be married, but the whole virgin thing just throws me. She is waiting-until-marriage but I'm not sure on how to feel about it. It's like it's one of those things you see. You understand it, you appreciate it very much, you love it no matter what it is, you accept it, but you don't know what to do about it. (If you are understanding my babbling please help me). She and I are wanting to get married at some point in the next few years but at the moment we are trying to get our lives straightened out before joining them. But the virgin part is something that I accept from her but it's odd (not bad odd but odd). Again, if you understand this post I would like to have your input.
It is odd. Odd that you found a virgin in this immoral world.

For you to view it anything but special is odd on you part.

She will have a special connection with you that she has never had with any other guy. Something that will bond you both together. Don't screw it up!

Old 09-03-2011, 07:44 PM

152 posts, read 303,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
Ironically, your screenname is the I'm the Supporter...
To you first. How is this ironic?

Old 09-03-2011, 07:55 PM

Now, for the rest of you who still wish to speak against my feeling of intimidation that she is a virgin, I haven't seen or heard of a girl my age who was still a virgin besides her. For those of you who think I shouldn't give up, I still (for some ungodly reason) haven't given up my hope that one day she and I will be together again, but as far as doing something to get her back, she has gone silent. Except on her birthday when I wished her happy birthday. She said "thank you" but when I tried to start another conversation that was it. I love her and I will do anything to get her back, but at the moment, I have no resources to do anything, nor the education to access such resources. Right now, I figured I would better my situation before pursuing her or doing anything of the sort. And if none of you don't like what I had to say on this, don't comment anymore.

Old 09-07-2011, 05:52 PM

You know what the funniest thing is about this whole thing is? It's like I can feel her laying next to me in bed when I go to go to bed or sometimes it feels as if she is hugging me. I can feel her still with me. Like a spirit would be, but not. I guess it's just odd to say this but I feel like it is true and there isn't anything that says that she is truly gone from me. I don't know. I take comfort in it though. It just feels like I could hold her in my arms still, but she isn't physically here with me. What do you think y'all? Am I just imagining things or is this something that is common? (I honestly think I'm a bit off my rocker with this but I want to leave it up to the populaces).

Old 09-07-2011, 08:52 PM

393 posts, read 891,470 times
I wouldn't marry a virgin... I would want honest feedback about sexual performance, and how can she do that if she has nothing to compare it to? However, it would be a non-issue for me, because I tend to break it off if it goes three or four dates without sex.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:03 PM

874 posts, read 1,648,461 times
Well, both of you are supposed to be virgins anyway... consider it a good thing, like you mentioned. It may not be "normal" in this world, but it's definitely a desired trait. I'd rather have a virgin than a used girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships