U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-27-2011, 08:58 AM

42,844 posts, read 54,214,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
As long as she remembers to ...
Button your lip. Don't let the shield slip.
Take a fresh grip on your bullet proof mask.
And if they try to break down your disguise
with their questions
You can hide, hide, hide,
Behind paranoid eyes.

~ Final Cut, Floyd

That's right! Damn shield gets slippery at times, though. Gotta get some talc!

Old 06-27-2011, 09:00 AM

24,533 posts, read 14,604,055 times
I have returned and with warrior gifts for all. For you Phil, I have the hides from the C-Dicktasaurus Rex. I almost had the hide of the ever elusive Ignoramous Rex for Sierra, but ran out of our emergency reserve of cans of whoop-a$$. It was rough there for awhile and I thank God I changed the batteries in my BS meter and deflector before I embarked on my journey - I was getting hit from all directions but warded off my would be attackers. At one point I found myself in the valley and surrounded, but was able to overcome the odds through my solid training and my blackbelt in sarcasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
She stands upon the Forum dock
With her handkerchief
And her summer frock
Clings to her wet body in the rain.
In quiet desperation
Knuckles white upon the slippery reins
She bravely waves C-D goodbye again.

~ Apologies to Pink Floyd

YouTube - ‪Morphine - You Look Like Rain‬‏

Old 06-27-2011, 09:13 AM

21,138 posts, read 18,957,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Are you kidding? Seems like all I do here anymore is open a thread, roll my eyes, let out a long *sigh*, and close it. Oy vey.

My apologies. Wasn't intending to make your evening more difficult!!
I laughed too. At first I thought you had lost your mind!

Old 06-27-2011, 09:17 AM

12,890 posts, read 12,717,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I have returned and with warrior gifts for all. For you Phil, I have the hides from the C-Dicktasaurus Rex. I almost had the hide of the ever elusive Ignoramous Rex for Sierra, but ran out of our emergency reserve of cans of whoop-a$$. It was rough there for awhile and I thank God I changed the batteries in my BS meter and deflector before I embarked on my journey - I was getting hit from all directions but warded off my would be attackers. At one point I found myself in the valley and surrounded, but was able to overcome the odds through my solid training and my blackbelt in sarcasm.
You're my heroin.

... I mean, heroine.

(Well, you warrior gals are easy to get started on but hard as hell to give up! The same thing happened to me with that Zena chick...)

Thank you so much for the Dicktasaurus hide - it shall occupy a place of honor above my hearth, and shall serve as an appropriate background when I tell my gathered friends of your legendary battle.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:28 AM

2,648 posts, read 1,340,145 times
I have been loading stuff into storage in preparation of departure and committed an act of incredible cruelty to say nothing of stupidity. I accidentally carted off my french press. Had to make an emergency latte stand run where the girl appeared frightened by the crazed look in my eye. Sigh.... I really hate packing.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:34 AM

12,659 posts, read 8,909,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Go get yourself a shellac manicure...problem solved!

I do my own toes but I don't have the patience to sit long enough for dry time if I do my fingers myself.

Shellac is dry when you walk out of the salon and stays perfect for weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I am not destined to become a nail salon expert. I gave myself a pedicure. I now half of a french manicure that is all smudged up. Dammit.

I'm still watching Breaking Bad! Have been all frigging weekend. I love it.

I love nicely done ladies nail's on long, slim fingers. Great for back scratching... ahhhhhh

Old 06-27-2011, 10:15 AM

12,890 posts, read 12,717,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
I have been loading stuff into storage in preparation of departure and committed an act of incredible cruelty to say nothing of stupidity. I accidentally carted off my french press. Had to make an emergency latte stand run where the girl appeared frightened by the crazed look in my eye. Sigh.... I really hate packing.
But you got to terrorize an innocent barista - +1.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:48 AM

11,343 posts, read 6,308,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
0600 hours. Attempted to infiltrate another forum. 0630 hours. Returned for additional supplies, bug spray and additional artillery, Preparing to head back out to the front lines. Watch - check. Compass - check, marshmellows - check, BS meter - check. If not back by 01200 send help.
I prefer to charge down the hill, sliding the BS cannon into place, launch a barage of 16" BS artillery rounds, and get the hell out before they know what hit them.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:49 AM

11,343 posts, read 6,308,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Could've been your underwear.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:24 PM

10,649 posts, read 11,306,659 times
I need to remind myself I'm not 21 anymore!!! Uggghhhh hate hang overs!!! FML
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships