Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2011, 05:16 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,119,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post

Kids always remember the wrong things, don't they?

Robin Williams had a skit where he was driving his car with his 3-year-old son in the back. Someone cut Robin off and he snarled "F* it!"

Of course, Junior went around the next day at school proudly - and loudly - going "F* it, F* it, F* it!"

The teachers sadly replied "Ah, yes - the Williams boy ..."

YouTube - ‪********! / 8th Continent Soymilk‬‏

Old 06-28-2011, 05:22 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,587,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
(Soymilk D*ckhead)
LMAO - too bad that will never make it to prime-time TV!

Old 06-28-2011, 05:26 AM

Quote:
LMAO - too bad that will never make it to prime-time TV!

We were driving to Toronto once and I turned on the radio and a real commercial for this ice cream came on and this one woman says, "MMMM makes every taste bud feel like a g-spot." I couldn't believe it wasn't a spoof.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:33 AM

Quote:
We were driving to Toronto once and I turned on the radio and a real commercial for this ice cream came on and this one woman says, "MMMM makes every taste bud feel like a g-spot." I couldn't believe it wasn't a spoof.

"Ice cream" ... "I scream" ...

Coincidence? I think not.

Old 06-28-2011, 06:02 AM

I'm laughing in my head since we brought up my nephew and his antics. As a small kid he really was hysterical.

My brother came downstairs one morning and there was baking flour everywhere from every corner the wood floors were just covered from the living room dinning room to the kitchen and he was like, "WTF?" Seems my nephew got up in the middle of the night and did it because if someone broke in the house he would have their foot prints as evidence. I swear my brother was raising McCaully Culkin.

When he was still in a high chair and learning to use silverware we were all out to dinner and he was sitting next to me and my purse was on the floor next to my chair. Well, he was weilding that spoon with mashed potatoes on it pretty good. The next morning I reached into the front pocket of my purse for my keys and there was a spoon with dried mashed potatoes on it and the whole front pocket and everything in it had dried mashed potatoes in or on it including my keys which I dropped in there when I got home.

Old 06-28-2011, 06:18 AM

Quote:
I'm laughing in my head since we brought up my nephew and his antics. As a small kid he really was hysterical...
Those are great! And they're the kind of memories that you can have without snapshots or videos - you'll never lose them.

Old 06-28-2011, 06:28 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,028,636 times
Quote:
Those are great! And they're the kind of memories that you can have without snapshots or videos - you'll never lose them.
Yes but if you take a snapshot you can then share the visual memories with them when they are older!

I have so many pics of the aftermath of my kids being naughty...covered with babypowder from head to toe (and the room, and the beds and the hallway), covered in mud, sitting next to a cake that that ate LIKE A DOG, looking like the hulk because he ate the container of the green crystal sprinkles....etc. The list goes on and on.

When I took some of those pics I was just so flippin' mad...but over the years I have learned to laugh at them and the kids get a kick out of them too.

Old 06-28-2011, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Oh, he was a smart little turd. What I would call an 'old soul' he just knew too much too soon in life not to make you wonder.

We were at my brother's and on the couch watching some television show and Jim was acting up as usual so my brother gave him a 'time-out' in this chair. And as soon as my brother left the room he picked the chair up and moved it over by us so he could see the television and sit with us. He got my brother on a technicality on that one - he was still sitting in the chair.

Old 06-28-2011, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Oh, he was a smart little turd. What I would call an 'old soul' he just knew too much too soon in life not to make you wonder.
I sometimes wonder about the "old soul" thing - I've been accused of it as well as my oldest son. Here I always thought it skipped at least one generation.

Quote:
We were at my brother's and on the couch watching some television show and Jim was acting up as usual so my brother gave him a 'time-out' in this chair. And as soon as my brother left the room he picked the chair up and moved it over by us so he could see the television and sit with us. He got my brother on a technicality on that one - he was still sitting in the chair.
Sounds like a lawyer-in-training!

Old 06-28-2011, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
...When I took some of those pics I was just so flippin' mad...but over the years I have learned to laugh at them and the kids get a kick out of them too.
At least you can always give them the Mom Curse - that they have kids like them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.