Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2011, 07:43 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,587,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I ain't no troll and would appreciate you not posting photos of me.
I was having a bad hair day!
Lucky you.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:44 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,997,292 times
Oh, man, this was gonna be a pretty eventful evening, but it's not so much, thank goodness. I thought starting my car the last few times was kind of weird and today it decided not to start! It looked like rain, too. My initial thought was AAA, but then I figured I had jump cables, so it'd be better to make it home if I could after all. And I ran across a sweet guy who helped me! I usually get lucky in such situations. It turned out something was wrong with my cables, too! Good thing he also had cables. He lived nearby and even gave me some machine to charge the battery overnight, but for some reason it didn't work for me. Then again, most of the things of this nature don't work for me and it's not their fault! Well, he also offered to jump start my car tomorrow morning need be and/or take me to work, but that's a different story.

Anyway, I figured getting AAA is a better idea in the long run. It's amazing how time flies. I could swear the battery wasn't more than a year old. It's actually 2 1/2 years old , which for AZ is plenty! I'm lucky, though, because it's under 3 and they'll replace it for free.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:49 PM

Who ever said getting jumped isn't fun?

Old 07-19-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Who ever said getting jumped isn't fun?
It kinda was...

Old 07-19-2011, 07:52 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,028,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, man, this was gonna be a pretty eventful evening, but it's not so much, thank goodness. I thought starting my car the last few times was kind of weird and today it decided not to start! It looked like rain, too. My initial thought was AAA, but then I figured I had jump cables, so it'd be better to make it home if I could after all. And I ran across a sweet guy who helped me! I usually get lucky in such situations. It turned out something was wrong with my cables, too! Good thing he also had cables. He lived nearby and even gave me some machine to charge the battery overnight, but for some reason it didn't work for me. Then again, most of the things of this nature don't work for me and it's not their fault! Well, he also offered to jump start my car tomorrow morning need be and/or take me to work, but that's a different story.

Anyway, I figured getting AAA is a better idea in the long run. It's amazing how time flies. I could swear the battery wasn't more than a year old. It's actually 2 1/2 years old , which for AZ is plenty! I'm lucky, though, because it's under 3 and they'll replace it for free.
I think this is the longest post I've seen you make in a LONG time!

My battery died while the kids were in school one day last year and I was doing errands. Thankfully my husband wasn't in a meeting...he came down and changed the battery in the parking lot for me. I don't even know how to use jump cables! I guess I need to learn.

But anyway...was he cute? Come on Sierra...you leave out all the good details!

Old 07-19-2011, 07:55 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,119,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Last week we had mid 80s and no humidity. Was really nice!

This week is 90+ and super humid. You don't want to be outdoors in this humidity.
It happens every July. Last year it was a few weeks earlier in the month. I poured out of my car at the grocery store at 7 a.m. like a wet sponge. The sun sets in the front of my house so it says 107 real feel degrees, just add ten more when the sun sets and this place is like a roasting pan. I'm about over this midwest weather crap. It rained the entire month of April and July is a toss out because it's just sweltering and in a few short months we'll be complaining about ice and snow.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I think this is the longest post I've seen you make in a LONG time!
That's probably true.

Quote:
I don't even know how to use jump cables! I guess I need to learn.
Oh, I don't know how to use them, either. I just have them in case the other person doesn't.

Quote:
But anyway...was he cute? Come on Sierra...you leave out all the good details!
Yeah, he was actually cute, single, and about my age. Other things are totally wrong, though. I wonder if the Universe wants to punish me or something...

Old 07-19-2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
... But anyway...was he cute? Come on Sierra...you leave out all the good details!
His gleaming pectorals on view inside of his billowing white shirt, Robespierre carefully attached the POS cable to the positive terminal. His sinewy arms, long-used to heavy manual labor, flexed as he squeezed the clamp with a strong yet still-erotic pressure, leaving her bosom heaving ...

Old 07-19-2011, 07:59 PM

Quote:
His gleaming pectorals on view inside of his billowing white shirt, Robespierre carefully attached the POS cable to the positive terminal. His sinewy arms, long-used to heavy manual labor, flexed as he squeezed the clamp with a strong yet still-erotic pressure, leaving her bosom heaving ...
Oh, shove it! I shouldn't tell you anything at all!

Old 07-19-2011, 08:03 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,028,636 times
Quote:
LMAO...too technical still!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.