U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-30-2011, 02:00 AM
 
Location: So Cal
34,315 posts, read 30,196,396 times
Reputation: 33202

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Being on this forum sometimes reminds me of a trip I took in college ...
What if you are still on the trip...... a little too much purple microdot.

 
Old 07-30-2011, 02:02 AM
 
Location: Wu Dang Mountain
12,931 posts, read 16,779,404 times
Reputation: 8550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What if you are still on the trip...... a little too much purple microdot.
That would explain a LOT ...
 
Old 07-30-2011, 02:03 AM
 
10,999 posts, read 9,719,568 times
Reputation: 8298
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I try for every day, so it works out to a few times a week.
When I was in middle school, I used to work out twice a day, everyday. Once at school and once at home. I was in great shape and turning heads. Being the innocent girl that I was, I wasn't doing anything about it, though. Now, I'm older and know I can whip myself into great shape again, if I want to. But I don't see the point. I feel good being the weight I am, about 120, last I checked.
 
Old 07-30-2011, 02:05 AM
 
Location: Wu Dang Mountain
12,931 posts, read 16,779,404 times
Reputation: 8550
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
... But I don't see the point. I feel good being the weight I am, about 120, last I checked.
I agree.

Now if you could just do something about being 4' 3" ...

*runs and hides*
 
Old 07-30-2011, 02:07 AM
 
10,999 posts, read 9,719,568 times
Reputation: 8298
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
I agree.

Now if you could just do something about being 4' 3" ...

*runs and hides*

Hey! I'm 5'4!
 
Old 07-30-2011, 02:08 AM
 
Location: So Cal
34,315 posts, read 30,196,396 times
Reputation: 33202
That's good... I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a crude joke at the 4' 3" comment.......
 
Old 07-30-2011, 02:11 AM
 
Location: 221b Baker Street
25,071 posts, read 25,110,322 times
Reputation: 21791
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Hey! I'm 5'4!
5'4" and 120? Damn!
 
Old 07-30-2011, 02:14 AM
 
Location: So Cal
12,634 posts, read 7,727,152 times
Reputation: 9556
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
When I was in middle school, I used to work out twice a day, everyday. Once at school and once at home. I was in great shape and turning heads. Being the innocent girl that I was, I wasn't doing anything about it, though. Now, I'm older and know I can whip myself into great shape again, if I want to. But I don't see the point. I feel good being the weight I am, about 120, last I checked.
Ha, I just told you how we're both the same height. But at 120, I'd be gaunt. It's just funny hearing how at 120, you could still whip yourself into shape again. You can't look too bad right now.
 
Old 07-30-2011, 02:16 AM
 
Location: So Cal
34,315 posts, read 30,196,396 times
Reputation: 33202
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
5'4" and 120? Damn!
5'4" and a buck 50 is nice.... for me at least.....
 
Old 07-30-2011, 02:17 AM
 
10,999 posts, read 9,719,568 times
Reputation: 8298
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
5'4" and 120? Damn!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Ha, I just told you how we're both the same height. But at 120, I'd be gaunt. It's just funny hearing how at 120, you could still whip yourself into shape again. You can't look too bad right now.
Well, maybe its 125. Lately my boobs have been getting huge. I don't know what is happening to me....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2016, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top