Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2011, 10:16 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Nah. I've done it before. I'll get more sleep tonight too.

I don't normally do this, but the heat and humidity has really beat me down. I can't wait for fall weather.
Here we are not going to get Fall weather until Winter and it's not going to come with changing of leaves.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:18 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
What the hell do you think the rest of us have "accomplished"?! You think we discovered America or something?! Well, I guess I did! I wasn't meant to rot here.

And how the hell did you get from neck pain to the C-word?! I have neck and shoulder pain almost every friggin' day! That's where stress hits!
Can't rep you again.....yet.
You won't rot where you are..........just turn to dust.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
ugh lol, even the tools used to save me can kill me :P

I think the reason I worry so much is because frankly I'm not satisfied with my life. Put me in Bill Gates' shoes and yeah it would suck to be diagnosed with an awful disease but at least I would've done something amazing. Or an astronaut's shoes. Or a successful musician's shoes. Me? I've barely even started, so my anxiety gets amped up if I think about how I might suddenly hear the C-word from the doctor and reach the end of the line. I wanna at least graduate, get a house and car, get a steady fantastic girlfriend before I duke it out with the reaper.
Welcome to the real world of being average.
It's been my theory that most realize they will never do anything great with in their lives...............so they have kids.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:22 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Here we are not going to get Fall weather until Winter and it's not going to come with changing of leaves.
The changing of the leaves is one of the biggest reasons why I love the fall. The images you see around this area are iconic. When you're driving around with the sun out but it's still cool on your back and you see the oranges and yellow leaves on the trees and falling to the ground. It's a great image and feeling.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:23 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
Quote:
The changing of the leaves is one of the biggest reasons why I love the fall. The images you see around this area are iconic. When you're driving around with the sun out but it's still cool on your back and you see the oranges and yellow leaves on the trees and falling to the ground. It's a great image and feeling.
I agree...I love the changing of the leaves...Unfortunately, that is almost the only reason why I liked Fall in NY. Gloomy, rainy and cold days was the reason why I hated it.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Nature's fireworks.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:28 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I agree...I love the changing of the leaves...Unfortunately, that is almost the only reason why I liked Fall in NY. Gloomy, rainy and cold days was the reason why I hated it.
We begin to see really dreary and cold days in November. September and October are the best times to drive around if you're looking for nature candy.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:29 AM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Welcome to the real world of being average.
It's been my theory that most realize they will never do anything great with in their lives...............so they have kids.
Yeah, I've had the realization that I'm painfully average.

I think people deep down think that they are differennt from everyone else and somehow, just a little more "important"

But, alas, we aren't.....

Old 08-06-2011, 11:03 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
ugh lol, even the tools used to save me can kill me :P

I think the reason I worry so much is because frankly I'm not satisfied with my life. Put me in Bill Gates' shoes and yeah it would suck to be diagnosed with an awful disease but at least I would've done something amazing. Or an astronaut's shoes. Or a successful musician's shoes. Me? I've barely even started, so my anxiety gets amped up if I think about how I might suddenly hear the C-word from the doctor and reach the end of the line. I wanna at least graduate, get a house and car, get a steady fantastic girlfriend before I duke it out with the reaper.
James Lord Pierpont was a complete failure at everything he tried to do. He was fired from every job he ever had, he was a failure in his personal life as well, save for one thing. James Lord Pierpont wrote a song that became the most famous and commonly sung Christmas songs: Jingle Bells.

Just goes to show, you just never know.

Old 08-06-2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, I've had the realization that I'm painfully average.

I think people deep down think that they are differennt from everyone else and somehow, just a little more "important"

But, alas, we aren't.....
It does have it's perks, because I don't stand out I have found I can often move about unnoticed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships