U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-27-2011, 09:22 PM
 
Location: southwest TN
7,852 posts, read 11,892,898 times
Reputation: 13656

Advertisements

Actually, the DailysNews called them the "weapons of grass destruction" after they got loose into the security area under the VN Bridge (Verazzano Narrows Bridge - connects Staten Island to Long Island (pronounced lawn guyland). The NPS (National Park Service) uses them as a "green" method of grass mowing/vegetation removal in difficult areas - specifically around the gun mounts.

2 counties in western Jersey have flooding - right now it's a warning but my sister is out there and her house is already surrounded by flood waters.

 
Old 08-27-2011, 09:24 PM
 
Location: South FL
9,444 posts, read 13,377,428 times
Reputation: 7957
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Actually, the DailysNews called them the "weapons of grass destruction" after they got loose into the security area under the VN Bridge (Verazzano Narrows Bridge - connects Staten Island to Long Island (pronounced lawn guyland). The NPS (National Park Service) uses them as a "green" method of grass mowing/vegetation removal in difficult areas - specifically around the gun mounts.

2 counties in western Jersey have flooding - right now it's a warning but my sister is out there and her house is already surrounded by flood waters.
Verazzano Bridge connects Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Unless you are talking about indirect connection, since you can then get to Long Island through Brooklyn.
 
Old 08-27-2011, 09:25 PM
 
25,870 posts, read 22,417,789 times
Reputation: 26386


Wait until the beosh discovers I chewed up the lid to the blender out in the backyard. Ha Ha! Wait for it (goddamnit Possum!!!!) and there it is.
 
Old 08-27-2011, 09:28 PM
 
17,836 posts, read 14,383,198 times
Reputation: 13659
I am out of the drunk.

I must conquer some stairs to return to the drinking.
 
Old 08-27-2011, 09:29 PM
 
Location: tampa bay
6,025 posts, read 5,201,973 times
Reputation: 8377
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Actually, the DailysNews called them the "weapons of grass destruction" after they got loose into the security area under the VN Bridge (Verazzano Narrows Bridge - connects Staten Island to Long Island (pronounced lawn guyland). The NPS (National Park Service) uses them as a "green" method of grass mowing/vegetation removal in difficult areas - specifically around the gun mounts.

2 counties in western Jersey have flooding - right now it's a warning but my sister is out there and her house is already surrounded by flood waters.
Verazzano Bridge connects Staten Island to Brooklyn, unless they moved it!
 
Old 08-27-2011, 09:29 PM
 
Location: So Cal
12,708 posts, read 7,857,325 times
Reputation: 9706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post

Wait until the beosh discovers I chewed up the lid to the blender out in the backyard. Ha Ha! Wait for it (goddamnit Possum!!!!) and there it is.
Perhaps if Thursday had offered you a drink, huh?...
 
Old 08-27-2011, 09:29 PM
 
Location: South FL
9,444 posts, read 13,377,428 times
Reputation: 7957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I am out of the drunk.

I must conquer some stairs to return to the drinking.
Good luck. May the Force be With You. We are all counting on you.
 
Old 08-27-2011, 09:31 PM
 
Location: South FL
9,444 posts, read 13,377,428 times
Reputation: 7957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Verazzano Bridge connects Staten Island to Brooklyn, unless they moved it!
Yeah...it was a head scratcher for me for a second. I'm buzzed but not THAT buzzed. Yet.
 
Old 08-27-2011, 09:32 PM
 
22,370 posts, read 26,204,328 times
Reputation: 25645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Rum that mother.
OMG. Rum and diet coke is my old standard...but I made it using some black cherry rum...YUM!!!
 
Old 08-27-2011, 09:34 PM
 
17,836 posts, read 14,383,198 times
Reputation: 13659
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Good luck. May the Force be With You. We are all counting on you.
I have conquered the stairs.

I am a legend!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top