U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 06-19-2011, 04:15 PM
 
Location: 221b Baker Street
21,199 posts, read 16,733,326 times
Reputation: 17327

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I noticed my phone doesn't have an "angry" emoticon on it.
My phone has angry birds on it.

I am father to 4 dogs and two birds... The dogs were happy to see me.

 
Old 06-19-2011, 05:09 PM
 
3,573 posts, read 3,614,371 times
Reputation: 3364
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
A Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there.

Hope you're all enjoying your day.
Yay to all the Dads out there! Hope you had a great day!
 
Old 06-19-2011, 05:23 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,842 posts, read 57,037,885 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Ta-DAAAAA!




http://troyjrtrojanfootball.com/ESW/...if?xcache=7546


YouTube - ‪Queen - We are the champions, live‬‏
 
Old 06-19-2011, 05:24 PM
 
24,548 posts, read 15,853,420 times
Reputation: 25037
To all you Mothers out there - this day would not be possible without you!
 
Old 06-19-2011, 05:46 PM
 
Location: So Cal
26,347 posts, read 20,442,726 times
Reputation: 24944
I visited my dad about a month ago. He didn't seem that well, I noticed he just seems worn out. He can't walk very far without getting winded. He did fight cancer a while back. It seems to have taken a lot out of him.

I spoke to him on the phone today. He still sounds worn out.

When both of your parents are gone, I think the reality hits home.

We are really alone....
 
Old 06-19-2011, 05:52 PM
 
Location: So Cal
9,554 posts, read 4,599,455 times
Reputation: 6298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I visited my dad about a month ago. He didn't seem that well, I noticed he just seems worn out. He can't walk very far without getting winded. He did fight cancer a while back. It seems to have taken a lot out of him.

I spoke to him on the phone today. He still sounds worn out.

When both of your parents are gone, I think the reality hits home.

We are really alone....
You won't be alone for as long as I can help it.
 
Old 06-19-2011, 06:07 PM
 
5,409 posts, read 3,514,152 times
Reputation: 5377
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
My phone has angry birds on it.

I am father to 4 dogs and two birds... The dogs were happy to see me.
Happy Fur Father's Day!
 
Old 06-19-2011, 06:14 PM
 
24,548 posts, read 15,853,420 times
Reputation: 25037
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
You won't be alone for as long as I can help it.
I feel a song comming on, "Can you feel the love tonight....."
 
Old 06-19-2011, 06:15 PM
 
Location: 221b Baker Street
21,199 posts, read 16,733,326 times
Reputation: 17327
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
Happy Fur Father's Day!
Aww thanks my favorite fur and feather mother.
 
Old 06-19-2011, 06:18 PM
 
Location: So Cal
9,554 posts, read 4,599,455 times
Reputation: 6298
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
Happy Fur Father's Day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Aww thanks my favorite fur and feather mother.
I bet they already have Hallmark cards for those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I feel a song comming on, "Can you feel the love tonight....."
Yeah, yeah, I know...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $94,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:45 AM.

2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top