Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2011, 11:43 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,938,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
That's a pretty decent size, I think.
Well sure. I don't think I'd really want my size to be any larger lol. If it gets too high I'd have to order them from catalogs at higher prices.

Old 08-07-2011, 11:52 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,950,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Well sure. I don't think I'd really want my size to be any larger lol. If it gets too high I'd have to order them from catalogs at higher prices.
I'm sure you'll do fine with the womens.

Old 08-08-2011, 02:50 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,371,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Hmmm. I wouldn't know anything about that. It's been a few weeks since I only have one channel left. I'm not sure if it's the DVR or the antenna that needs replacing. Probably everything. Anyway, I only can get one channel, and it's a Spanish channel at that. And I can only get about 10 percent reception, so some words and images I hear and see, while the rest I make up. I haven't been able to get ABC since they forced digital tv on us.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:28 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,609,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Hmmm. I wouldn't know anything about that. It's been a few weeks since I only have one channel left. I'm not sure if it's the DVR or the antenna that needs replacing. Probably everything. Anyway, I only can get one channel, and it's a Spanish channel at that. And I can only get about 10 percent reception, so some words and images I hear and see, while the rest I make up. I haven't been able to get ABC since they forced digital tv on us.
Are you able to go online and stream it from ABC?

Old 08-08-2011, 03:57 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,371,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Are you able to go online and stream it from ABC?
I probably can. Just never have. Although, there was one show about Celebrities I used to watch online when this first started happening. The one where Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag were out in the jungle with other "celebrities" . Used to love that show. lol.

Old 08-08-2011, 10:46 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,577,086 times
Wow it's humid here today. I'm trying to do maintenance on the stage and my sweat keeps falling on the poles.

Old 08-08-2011, 11:19 AM

42,831 posts, read 87,946,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
I'm trying to do maintenance on the stage and my sweat keeps falling on the poles.
The poles probably don't mind. They ought to be used to it.

Old 08-08-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
The poles probably don't mind. They ought to be used to it.
Yeah, sweat is probably the least offensive bodily fluid that contacts them.

I feel special today - I created a new word. In fact, I created it here on C-D.

Quote:
Narcoamorous adj; Having the quality of groping your partner constantly while you sleep.

Studies are currently investigating any possible links between narcoamorous behavior and morning wood, but nothing has firmed-up yet.

"You really should see a doctor - you're way too narcoamorous!"
Drool from your mouth
Don't look very glamorous
Dream-wood in the South
Welcome, Narcoamorous!
Urban Dictionary is going to list it, and I have high hopes that the psychiatric world will finally sit up and take notice of me.

... not, like, with restraints and stuff, like usual ...

Old 08-08-2011, 01:05 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,946,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
I feel special today - I created a new word. In fact, I created it here on C-D.
Nice. While you're at it, you might also wanna create a shorter synonym for "too much time on my hands"!

Quote:
Urban Dictionary is going to list it,
They do appear to list every doo doo sent to them...

Quote:
and I have high hopes that the psychiatric world will finally sit up and take notice of me.

... not, like, with restraints and stuff, like usual ...
They always take notice of you, sweets! They even have your straightjacket embroidered with your initials!

Old 08-08-2011, 01:09 PM

And now a public frivolity message from your favorite easy-listening station, KFIL, home of the hits!

You can find out what Urban Dictionary says about your name. I tried mine and every entry was spot-on! In fact, it was so eerily accurate that I thought y'all might want to try it.

Urban Dictionary: philip

Quote:
Philip
The sexiest man on Earth. Usually really smart and quick-witted. Philips usually have enormous dicks and make love quite well. They can do things in the bed that no other people can. They are jacked beyond belief and can rip you apart. During times of need they are always there and will do anything for you. Philips are sports fanatics, especially for baseball.
Wow, i want Philip!
ETA: OK, so some of the less-popular entries I just saw were less than complimentary, but I'm starting a campaign to have them expunged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships