Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 07:57 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,163,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Let me step in here

Because seeing pretty woman reminds him that he is still single. And he wants to be in a relationship with a pretty girl.
I think that the OP needs to get a reality check. It's pathetic that he's only attracted to young college age women, and isn't attracted to women his own age (30). Most 30 year old women are NOT 300 pounds, and they certainly are not all ugly.

The OP is only going to get older, and if his perfect dream girl is a pretty college co-ed, then his quality of life is only going to get worse since as the years go by, he will turn into a 40 plus year old man still attracted only to 20 year olds. His taste in women is frozen in time. And as the age gap widens, the creepier he is going to seem to those he admires.

And since he is so focused on pretty college age women, I think it's because he doesn't know any of them well... so that he doesn't realize that they aren't at all compatible with him personality-wise and that they don't have any interests in common.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2011, 08:06 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,130 times
I say nut up or shut up. Claiming you are shy is no excuse for wasting your life.

Old 06-06-2011, 08:11 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
30 is the new 20.
Cool, so I'm 25

Old 06-06-2011, 08:38 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Cool, so I'm 25
So you should be shooting for the 15 year olds.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:11 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
So you should be shooting for the 15 year olds.
I wasn't into 15 year olds when I was 21

Old 06-06-2011, 09:14 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
I wasn't into 15 year olds when I was 21
You shouldn't have been! You should have been knockin' on them 11 year old hunnies at 21 silly!

Old 06-06-2011, 10:38 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,854,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
Here in Athens, GA you'll find a bunch of attractive women dating rednecks, wiggers and silver-spoon douchebags. (And the girls with lousy fathers are upping the ante by ****ing ghetto sleaze now.) Now that's really depressing. They're all gonna be used up by 25, guaranteed.
I don't know what wiggers are (Google: Wigger is a pejorative slang term for a white person who emulates mannerisms, language, and fashions associated with African-American culture) but "silver-spoon douchebags" is a good description of one of their prime interests. Add to that, good looking jocks who also have the inside track and are usually the only type that doesn't have the lure of money.

BTW, it's not just the "attractive women" who go for these guys but they certainly have the best chance to land one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Have you asked any of these women out, or are you just staring at them from afar?
No point unless he's what they are looking for. Few men are at that age.

It's funny but the media has all these article about how difficult it is on campus to find a man, with female enrollment being 60 to 70% yet they are all going for the same 15%, just as they've done for the past 40 years. I suppose that this makes it marginally more difficult.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:18 AM

14,186 posts, read 22,738,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
You strike me as quite the catch yourself.
How 'bout I just strike you?

Old 06-07-2011, 12:25 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,205,599 times
I would suggest seeing a therapist and possibly consider medication. And I'm totally not being a jerk here I mean seriously though you may have some deep seeded anxiety issues.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:36 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
If I have 0 social skills, then there is nothing to work on. There is no hope. I have 0 social skills, and I never will. The last time I had a friend was in 8th grade. I think I have Asperger's. I have acquaintances at work, but I wouldn't say any of us are really friends. I never want to become friends with anybody because friendship turns into drama and responsibility. Whenever I go to somebody's house or try to help them move or something I always screw something up. I am a clutz. Last time I helped someone move, I broke his shed and the others had to spend almost an hour fixing it. I am a hopeless piece of garbage, and of no benefit to the world, except for my parents, who still need me.
Read this and ask yourself if you would want to be friends with yourself. You are like a swift kick to the seeds. Work on changing your outlook.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships