Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 07:25 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Yeah but I do have affliction, fetish, lust, whatever you want to call it for oversize both the top and bottom. DDD, FF cups, with a flairing waist attached to a gigantic bubble butt is my ultimate butterfly, lust, frenzy inducing craving.
DDD, FF?? You just destroyed my self-confidence. I'm only a C! Might even be a large B, now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2011, 07:27 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
DDD, FF?? You just destroyed my self-confidence. I'm only a C! Might even be a large B, now.
Don't be a silly goose.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:29 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Yeah but I do have affliction, fetish, lust, whatever you want to call it for oversize both the top and bottom. DDD, FF cups, with a flairing waist attached to a gigantic bubble butt is my ultimate butterfly, lust, frenzy inducing craving.
Nothing wrong with that, imho........

Old 06-10-2011, 07:39 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,648,504 times
Quote:
I'm only a 32D. dang it!

Old 06-10-2011, 07:48 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,391,107 times
Quote:

There are guys like me who have a thing for huge. That doesn't mean a C cup can't be large enough if the total package of the woman is there and I include beyond her looks when I say total package.

But..... humongous tatas stir me up, and that is just the way it is. And it peeves me when I get accused by some women for being shallow for having such tastes. I mean in the end, boobs or her body won't be enough if the rest isn't there but it sure would be nice to have the complete package. It peeves me when a woman gets reduction and I say "what a shame" and I get attacked for making that comment

I mean yes, her boobs or body is part of the reason I am drawn to her, but if there isn't any connection beyond that then it it is only a temporary situation in the end.

So please ( not directed to you but when called shallow in general) don't make me feel like I am shallow or have to make excuses for what is just me. I had one girlfriend who had huge biggun's who cut me down at times for liking hers so much because I don't think she liked them herself. Fact is, they were a large reason for me liking her, but it wan't the only reason for ****'s sake.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
I'm only a 32D. dang it!
I honestly have no idea what size I am. All my bras (that I regularly wear, anyway) are spandex/stretchy things. The ones that aren't (36 C) no longer fill out the cup area, and the clasp is set to the smallest setting.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:50 PM

Quote:
So please ( not directed to you but when called shallow in general) don't make me feel like I am shallow or have to make excuses for what is just me. I had one girlfriend who had huge biggun's who cut me down at times for liking hers so much because I don't think she liked them herself. Fact is, they were a large reason for me liking her, but it wan't the only reason for ****'s sake.
It was just a light-hearted joke, LK. I didn't even use the word "shallow", nor did I think it.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
I'm only a 32D. dang it!

Maybe I started something. Maybe by the end of the thread all the ladies will have posted their measurements.

Don't fret, the one love and real heartbreak of my life was your cup size. Well actually 34dd but women fluctuate through time. But she attracted me with them, but made me fall in love for other deep reasons , or should I say made me stupid.......

Old 06-10-2011, 07:56 PM

Quote:
It was just a light-hearted joke, LK. I didn't even use the word "shallow", nor did I think it.

I know, I was talking about other people, at other times or other threads in CD's case who have ragged on me or guys agreeing like me.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:02 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I was having a conversation with a couple of girlfriends earlier at lunch. The first one has a short, curvy physique and is somewhat well-endowed up top. While she's not rail-thin and doesn't wear form-fitting clothes, she prefers to wear tops that accentuate her chest (not over-the-top with the cleavage, but she does like to wear tops that show a little bit of cleavage). My second friend is rather leggy and likes to wear shorts and other clothing to show off her legs. I'm rather small-chested and don't like my legs much, but I like my abs and like to wear tops that accentuate my abs. We were having a conversation to see what guys find more attractive- cleavage, legs or midriff.

We came to the conclusion that the cleavage probably wins out. It seems that most guys' focus gravitates toward cleavage because of how taboo it is for women to walk around topless in public. We could be wrong, but it makes sense.

This question is meant for fun; it doesn't mean that we dress this way to attract men. We just thought that it was unusual that the three of us had a different body part that we liked the most and liked to accentuate.
Natural chest (any size) small waist with big bum!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships