U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 03:01 PM

5,258 posts, read 5,153,909 times

Advertisements

I was having a conversation with a couple of girlfriends earlier at lunch. The first one has a short, curvy physique and is somewhat well-endowed up top. While she's not rail-thin and doesn't wear form-fitting clothes, she prefers to wear tops that accentuate her chest (not over-the-top with the cleavage, but she does like to wear tops that show a little bit of cleavage). My second friend is rather leggy and likes to wear shorts and other clothing to show off her legs. I'm rather small-chested and don't like my legs much, but I like my abs and like to wear tops that accentuate my abs. We were having a conversation to see what guys find more attractive- cleavage, legs or midriff.

We came to the conclusion that the cleavage probably wins out. It seems that most guys' focus gravitates toward cleavage because of how taboo it is for women to walk around topless in public. We could be wrong, but it makes sense.

This question is meant for fun; it doesn't mean that we dress this way to attract men. We just thought that it was unusual that the three of us had a different body part that we liked the most and liked to accentuate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 03:07 PM

434 posts, read 548,998 times
You left out the most attractive part on a female... The almighty BOOTY...How could you overlook the BOOTY lol

Old 06-09-2011, 03:09 PM

12,890 posts, read 12,912,273 times
The mind.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:11 PM

5,258 posts, read 5,153,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy eyes 1979 View Post
You left out the most attractive part on a female... The almighty BOOTY...How could you overlook the BOOTY lol
Good point. None of us were blessed in the booty department. LOL

Old 06-09-2011, 03:13 PM

1,321 posts, read 1,032,506 times
I think whichever is their best part, that's the one they should accentuate. Unless they have more than one, then accentuate as is practicable.

However, if I have to pick only one of the three: give me legs.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:21 PM

12,980 posts, read 18,938,612 times
Yeah, I agree with SleepyEyes, I cant believe that you left Booty off your list. Its the NUMBER ONE THING WITH MOST MEN!!

For me, Id rate the body parts in this order:

1. Booty
2. Booty
3. Flat abs/small waist
4. Muscular/fit feminine thighs
5. Defined femininely toned/cut arms and shoulders
6. Boobs

There are millions of women walking around with big boobs who have difficulty getting dates, but you will rarely if EVER see a woman with a great backside struggle in the meeting guys/getting dates department.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:30 PM

6,995 posts, read 13,056,779 times
I am an a$$man. I worship butts, butts are beautiful, butts are adorable, the plumpier the better.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:42 PM

9,911 posts, read 5,298,762 times
I'll go with legs, but I'm a face man and won't get romantically involved with someone that doesn't have a pretty face.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:51 PM

12,980 posts, read 18,938,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'll go with legs, but I'm a face man and won't get romantically involved with someone that doesn't have a pretty face.
Really? Heck, I'd bang an ugly mule faced chick like Sandra Oh or Sarah Jessica Parker if they had a body/booty of a Kim Kardashian, Alexis Texas or Vida Guerra. I would NOT hook up with a chick who looked like either Sandra or Sarah if they had big boobs but horrible flat flabby spatula pancake saggy droopy booties.

Old 06-09-2011, 04:11 PM

8,257 posts, read 11,335,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Really? Heck, I'd bang an ugly mule faced chick like Sandra Oh or Sarah Jessica Parker if they had a body/booty of a Kim Kardashian, Alexis Texas or Vida Guerra. I would NOT hook up with a chick who looked like either Sandra or Sarah if they had big boobs but horrible flat flabby spatula pancake saggy droopy booties.
I must admit that it has never hurt my feelings when a woman has told me to kiss her a**. "Yes maam! No Problem! I'll be right there!"
A great butt will get a gal alot of dates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships