Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 03:08 PM

30,995 posts, read 22,045,160 times

Advertisements

#1) Turn ons: Sweet, pretty face, proportional top and bottom, good conversationist. Good hygene (all over)

#2) Deal sealers: Interesting, Unusual and somewhat shocking, Open minded free thinker, Non-judgmental.

90% of the woman I have dated fit #1 but don't fit #2 even though they think they do. Most of the ones that fit both are difficult in other areas or a little Sociopathic.

Where is May West when you need her! Now theres a woman who would keep me on my toes

"His mother should have thrown him out and kept the stork"

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly."

"When choosing between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."

"He's the kind of man a woman would have to marry to get rid of."

"All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else"

May West
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2011, 03:15 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,139,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
#1) Turn ons: Sweet, pretty face, proportional top and bottom, good conversationist. Good hygene (all over)

#2) Deal sealers: Interesting, Unusual and somewhat shocking, Open minded free thinker, Non-judgmental.

90% of the woman I have dated fit #1 but don't fit #2 even though they think they do. Most of the ones that fit both are difficult in other areas or a little Sociopathic.

Where is May West when you need her! Now theres a woman who would keep me on my toes

"His mother should have thrown him out and kept the stork"

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly."

"When choosing between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."

"He's the kind of man a woman would have to marry to get rid of."

"All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else"

May West
Nice list of standards

Old 06-13-2011, 03:20 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,911,890 times
Hmmm a lot of nice answers from the ladies...but I wouldn't underestimate the importance of 6 figures and 8 inches.

Old 06-13-2011, 03:26 PM

30,995 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Nice list of standards
Yep, she's a woman who would kick you to the curb and you would thank her for it! Dam, wheres my May West!

Old 06-13-2011, 03:46 PM

826 posts, read 1,893,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Hmmm a lot of nice answers from the ladies...but I wouldn't underestimate the importance of 6 figures and 8 inches.
True, but they can only go so far.
I will not be attracted to a rich guy who is arrogant or rude to me. No amount of money will make me stay.

Similar to the 8 inches, if that's all the guy has to offer, he might as well keep stepping. It's not like we are going to be in bed all day :-). Someone has to work and if he doesn't, watch how quickly interest dissipates.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:00 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Spinoff: What are your Turn-Ons and Deal Sealers???
I'll just list some turn-ons here because deal sealers really are a combination of things over a given period of time. There is no real one "deal sealer".

Turn-ons:

****a great bubbly perfectly round shaped a$$ is the ultimate turn on******** others are as listed below.

1. She's an earthy of-the-earth yoga type.
2. Athletic and athletic build.
3. Bubbly personality and positive outlook on all things.
4. Infectuous laugh and a go-getter.
5. Love all things related to sex - books, novels, movies, interests, etc.
6. Fashionable - sense of style.
7. Sort of a bit*hy/confidence air about herself.
8. Competitive spirit.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:05 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,685,319 times
Kinky in the bedroom, into role play, sub/domme games, dressing up. Any woman that wants to break out lingerie for me early, automatically in. Girls that frequently wear skirts and heels. Redheads or jetblack hair get extra points. Confident, strong types. Seductive types.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:09 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,908,221 times
Brunette
Killer curves
Wants to be with me, but does not "need" to be
Honesty

Old 06-13-2011, 11:40 PM

1,245 posts, read 2,210,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata36 View Post
Isn't this a basic conversation/listening skill?

My female friends say this is really creepy, unless you have been dating for quite a while, thus the deal would have already been sealed at this point.
Why would that be creepy? If I told someone I was interested in a certain type of music or a particular musician, and they came back and shared it with me, I would be grateful. Would it be creepy if a guy gets his gf the DVD to a film she said she wanted to see?

Old 06-14-2011, 07:56 PM

454 posts, read 596,351 times
turn ons: great body, funny, charming, slick, geniune
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships